Ebay is not working in Taiwan

Hello,

I’m trying to buy something on eBay but at the moment I press: buy now, or place a bid, I’m redirect to a page that ask me my location. When selecting Taiwan, I’m redirect to a log in page,but that doesn’t work…

I tried with my wife’s account and have the same…

Is ebay working for anyone?

I cannot find how to report properly this problem to ebay…

It works for me. I use it all the time. I even change my shipping address to an overseas post office box to send gifts to my parents. I’ve found that the APP is much easier than the website in terms of navigation. I’ve been using eBay for years, literally hundreds of parcels. Never any issues with buying, bidding, or making offers. I suggest using the mobile APP.

As I recall, technically my default location (not for shipping, but for something like “locale”) is Hong Kong. No idea why, but the eBay folk in Hong Kong are the ones who send updates on shipping. That means that my messages from the eBay system are in traditional Chinese. If you register under another location, there may be issues. I’m not sure if this helps or not. Honestly, I set up my account about five or more years ago.

1 Like

Ruten is ebay’s official replacement in Taiwan. PC home bought the name at some time in the past.

However I buy directly from ebay and hadn’t had problems.

You are right… I set contact location to a different country and shipping address Taiwan, look like is working

Thanks for the tip

1 Like