Editing posts

[quote=“bobepine”][quote]I don’t think any moderators rewrite posts. Apart from it not being a good idea anyway, I don’t think any moderators have TIME to rewrite posts! [/quote]Bullshit! I have not been able to post a single thing without having Sandman editing it! EVERY POST! If you have any comments about this, don’t quote me, PM the bastard as he will surely edit this one too. :fume:

bobepine[/quote]

I would PM him, but how do I know that what you just said are your own words? Maybe Sandman edited this one because he WANTs us to PM him.

The tangled web he weaves. :astonished:

How do we know you didn’t edit it yourself?

I don’t get an edit function here.

Is that just me?

You should have it on your posts. I have it on mine.

I have it.

I think my chain is being yanked.

You guys don’t have it.

Or, prove it. Edit a previous post.

Edit: Forget this. I found it. God knows what was going on.

I think my chain is being yanked.

You guys don’t have it.

Or, prove it. Edit a previous post.

Edit: Forget this. I found it. God knows what was going on.[/quote]

You have an edit function in all posts of forums that you moderate Ironman. In the others, it’s just in your box. :slight_smile:

Can Bobepine confirm that Sandman edits all his posts? Thats quite shameful if he does do that… it would make me want to have his baby.

Yeah, that’s it.

[quote=“TomHill”]Can Bobepine confirm that Sandman edits all his posts? Thats quite shameful if he does do that…it would make me ant to have his baby.[/quote]Usually it’s mild and he fixes my grammar and spelling mistakes so I’ve let him get away with it but lately it’s getting out of hands. And trust me, you DO NOT want to have his baby. Don’t make the same mistake I did. He’s a big lad. Have you seen my stomach? My god, can you say “stretch marks?” I’ll never look good in a bikini again. :fume:

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“TomHill”]Can Bobepine confirm that Sandman edits all his posts? Thats quite shameful if he does do that…[/quote]Usually it’s mild and he fixes my grammar and spelling mistakes so I’ve let him get away with it but lately it’s getting out of hands. :fume:

bobepine[/quote]

So, all this time I thought you’d made these great advances in grammar and spelling and Sandmans been doing it.

Bloody hell. That must have been a huge job. I saw him last week and he was looking worn out.

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“TomHill”]Can Bobepine confirm that Sandman edits all his posts? Thats quite shameful if he does do that…it would make me ant to have his baby.[/quote]Usually it’s mild and he fixes my grammar and spelling mistakes so I’ve let him get away with it but lately it’s getting out of hands. And trust me, you DO NOT want to have his baby. Don’t make the same mistake I did. He’s a big lad. Have you seen my stomach? My god, can you say “stretch marks?” I’ll never look good in a bikini again. :fume:

bobepine[/quote]
Dammit Bobepine, you promised that would stay strictly between ourselves! :fume:

I did not write all that. :fume: This is so wrong. :frowning: :frowning:

bobepine

roflmao

Jackers, slackers and message hackers…

I had a serious point to make.

did it have something to do with plastic toys and soft cheese?

[quote=“TomHill”]Jackers, slackers and message hackers…

I had a serious point to make.[/quote]Tom, you need to change your signature if you want us to take you seriously. :wink:

Sorry for highjacking your thread mate. :blush: And thanks for the solid laugh I got out of it. :slight_smile:

bobepine

It seems my posts have been edited recently without my knowledge and without letting me know about it. Any comment, admin?

Mystery to me. Can you show me the link?

I’ll send you a PM.

And again. Unfuckingbelievable.