Egg Nog Recipe?

Does anyone have a good egg nog recipe to share?

Just go to

cuisine.at/

and search for egg nog, and you shall find what you desire.

Upper right corner for changing languagge.

The General’s Eggnog

One quart of cream
One quart of milk
A dozen eggs
One pint of brandy
A half pint of rye
A quarter pint of rum
A quarter pint of sherry

one egg for every cup of milk. Blend the egg and milk add some sweetener to taste, sprinkle in some nutmeg. Pour into a cup and stir in a little bourban. Dont use the market eggs. Use the 7-11 packaged variety and remember that raw eggs can cause some health problems. Use the clean eggs and bourban.

Time to bring this back to the front.
This is EASY stuff to make. Simply get a jug of milk and add about 1 egg for every 4 ounce glass. blend or stir. Add some liguid corn sweetener or sugar to taste and some nutmeg. I found nutmeg at Breeze. I also like a little cinnamon. Pour and sprinkle a bit of nutmeg on top. Leave enough room in the glass for copious bourbon.

Tom and Jerry Mix
Separate about 6 eggs. Beat or stir as much brown sugar into the yellows as you can. It should be VERY thick and almost impossible to stir but well mixed. Whip the egg whites until they are stiff. You can whip the eggs with a wire wisk - just be patient and have a cold drink while you work. It goes easier.
Then fold the sugar mixture and the whites together. Add nutmeg and cinnamon to taste. Laddle a couple big spoons into a BIG cup, add boiling water and pour in as much bourban as you choose. Have fun. Now back to the kitchen for my nog.

Nassssty milk and eggssss. Ruining nice bourbon, precioussss.