Ellen DeGeneres is a SLUT!

I doubt if Brad Pitt will be moving in with anyone anytime soon. Women!:roll:

[quote]The former girlfriend of ELLEN DEGENERES is considering legal action against both the comedienne and her new lover, ALLY McBEAL actress PORTIA DE ROSSI.

Chat show host DeGeneres ended her four-year relationship with photographer-director ALEXANDRA HEDISON last month (DEC04) and is now sharing her Hollywood mansion with De Rossi, who recently split up with RINGO STARR’s step-daughter FRANCESCA GREGORINI.

Hedison is now planning to take palimony action against DeGeneres, and is reportedly suing De Rossi for “alienation of affection” - a legal phrase dating back to when seducing a spouse was regarded as theft.[/quote]

contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed … %20revenge

Comrade -
Is this your title for this thread?

Seems like Angelie Jolie was “alienating affection” from Jennifer Aniston. Pehaps Jennifer would like to sue.

[quote]Sexy telephone conversations between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were the final nail in the coffin of the Hollywood hunk’s marriage to Jennifer Aniston, it’s reported.The former Friends star heard their “intimate love chat” when she picked up a phone extension at her Hollywood home, says the News of the World.

“Jennifer went ballistic. Brad realised it was over,” a source close to the couple is quoted as saying. [/quote]

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Comrade -
Is this your title for this thread?[/quote]

Yep…if DeGeneres was good looking (and bisexual) it would be:

“I want to sleep with Ellen Generous and her girlfriend!”

[quote=“twocs”]Seems like Angelie Jolie was “alienating affection” from Jennifer Aniston. Pehaps Jennifer would like to sue.

[quote]Sexy telephone conversations between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were the final nail in the coffin of the Hollywood hunk’s marriage to Jennifer Aniston, it’s reported.The former Friends star heard their “intimate love chat” when she picked up a phone extension at her Hollywood home, says the News of the World.

“Jennifer went ballistic. Brad realised it was over,” a source close to the couple is quoted as saying. [/quote][/quote]

Brad should have just gotten both girls drunk and then… :wink:

Angeline Jolie is a dumb cow.

Even if Ellen Degeneres was the hottest woman on Earth I’d still run the other way. Obnoxious idiotic dipshit she is. And one of the least funny comedians to ever walk the Earth.

Why cause she was doing what a single person can do? Shiiit Brad was the dumb one. He knew he was married, and what a single woman can do to a marriage. Jolie ain"t entirely responsible for the demise of that relationship…It takes two to…well you know…

It’s just business:
Angelina Jolie Inc. (a subsidiary of Dow Corning Lip Implants) is seeking a merger with Brad Pitt Industries (a division of International Pulp & Paper) on the condition that BPI divests itself of the poorly performing partner Jennifer Anniston plc (upstart under-capitalised division of TV Sitcom International)

No that honor would be bestowed upon this tub of shit :smiling_imp:

Ellen Degeres and Portia de Rossi? Oh…my…goodness…they look so mismatched! The only match I see between them is they’re both gay and in Hollywood. Is it so tough to expand your dating circle?

Now onto more interesting matters at hand. I like Angelina Jolie. But she’s broken up Hollywood’s dream couple and because Brad is a god I find it hard to blame him. It’s just a game to Angelina to see if she can break them up and she has.

I hope you feel good, slut. You win.

No that honor would be bestowed upon this tub of shit :smiling_imp:

[/quote]
Rosie O’Donnell’s a comedian? When did that happen?

When she came out. Then she felt being funny wasn’t her thing anymore.

[quote=“914”]Ellen Degeres and Portia de Rossi? Oh…my…goodness…they look so mismatched! The only match I see between them is they’re both gay and in Hollywood. Is it so tough to expand your dating circle?

Now onto more interesting matters at hand. I like Angelina Jolie. But she’s broken up Hollywood’s dream couple and because Brad is a god I find it hard to blame him. It’s just a game to Angelina to see if she can break them up and she has.

I hope you feel good, slut. You win.[/quote]

Now, if Angelina Jolie and Portia de Rossi got together…

:ponder:

And it looks like Bill Cosby has been “macking” on some Canadian bacon. :smiling_imp:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4194065.stm

[quote=“Chewycorns”]And it looks like Bill Cosby has been “macking” on some Canadian bacon. :smiling_imp:
news.BBC.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4194065.stm[/quote]

huh? that article was bizarre, it didn’t say what he did, just a claim by someone, didn’t even say whether that someone was a guy or a girl or what he did, beat them, molest them? Cosy says its preposterous and at most inappropraite touching so i assume he was fondling someone…a chick?! um…