Elon Musk's Magnificent Rebranding of Twitter

I dunno. That orange guy has gotten a lot of mileage so far out of his shtick.

Guy

Why the fuq in the last week or so is Jeff Bezos suddenly trying to become Elon-Musk-like on Twitter. A rash of random comments as if he’s now changing sides, but in a planned way for something. Anyway…

He’s an attention whore?

Or he knows which way the wind is beginning to blow, and it’ll only get stronger once deal is completed. Which is funny, because now Twitter wants it done ASAP, and Musk saying, slow down horsey, there’s like 20% bots on the shit-platform.

1 Like

Musk said the left would go after him. Took 2 days.

4 Likes

The victim’s friend wrote about it? That seems fishy. Someone wants their cake and eat it too. Mmm fish cake.

This one very well could be true. Categorically dismissing it seems foolish. If $250,000 was indeed paid as hush money, perhaps there is something to this story.

Regardless, I think I am slowly getting the picture now. It seems some people just need a “strongman” to adulate, whether it be in the business or government sector.

Or he knew the story was coming out and was.getting out ahead of it?

1 Like

It’s certainly predictable.

Wow, you guys are wound up waaaay too tight waaaay too serious about everything, sit back grab a beer and enjoy a good shitshow. I don’t even use Twitter or care about Twitter or Elon Musk, but enjoy a good shitshow.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s a shit-flinging brawl for sure that is a joy to watch.
Some battles are short, like Nina Goebbels’, ha ha.

1 Like

Disgusting.

1 Like

An interesting take on Musk’s dubious worldview from the perspective of a Uyghur American, in today’s Taipei Times:

Guy

Ball in lady’s court now.

A baseless hypothesis: Yes, Elon propositioned her, and when she lawyered up it was easier to pay her off than any of the alternatives. But on the towel-and-exposure … is that really how guys do it? Might be embellishment.

That is ridiculous though. If it did happen I imagine she would be shocked and not be focusing on any details

2 Likes

Could be. it’s a Twitter tennis game for sure.

It’s a real dick thing for Elon Musk to say. He should read the room a little

Either way, if all he did was whip it out and ask if she wanted it but never touched or threatened her, who cares?

1 - You wouldn’t care if your boss just whipped it out and asked you to service him?
2 - there’s allegations that there was retaliation after, and her hours were cut.

1 Like