Emailing Taiwanese Politicians

One thing I’ve learned from living in Taiwan is there come’s a time in some enterprises when the only thing that really works to get things moving forward is giving someone a quick kick in the a** to get them to see reason.

1 Like

I’m sure Chen clock doesn’t give a turd about your email or you personally. the 10 day quarantine is probably already being talked about. Your e-mail changes nothing, unless you are a the true owner of Taiwan, the only people that can actually change anything are the super wealthy Taiwanese who send their monstrosity of a son abroad to go raise hell, their only option right now is to keep the morons in Kaohsiung with the other morons to run a bar with his tattood up renegade friends as he crashes daddys lambo.

1 Like

Oops.

Sometimes, but when it’s the hand that feeds or you need that hand to feed you… It becomes a very risky move that can backfire.

You’re dealing with the people that have the capability to ship us all home at a moment’s notice.

1 Like

I know somebody being shipped back to Nicaragua as we speak on a weeks notice. Told them, you have to go now, we will relocate you to china. So yeah you’re right, they can, and they will.

2 Likes

we can get @Marco 's lawyer to meet you at the airport

For emailing a politician?

no, Nicaragua lost diplomatic relations with taiwan, so they just told them you have 1 week to get out.

How can I contact him? I also want to send an email.

You can thank me now, Marco.

2 Likes

I know what I’m talking about!

I’m literally one of three at most on this forum that talks directly to a politician.

That’s you’re aware of :wink:

2 Likes

I feel bad for the guy, he is suffering cuz of his own government decisions, but I understand why Taiwan acted that way.
showing the other cheek is a good Christian value, but sucks in real politics… Taiwan shouldn’t be spat in the face by 3rd world dictators and ignore it or pretend its rain…