EMERGENCY ! Going on visa run!

I’m about to embark on a visa run to exchange for a student visa. I have my forms stamped by my school, a passport and a ticket within two months return date (It’s not a ticket, but a comfirmation sheet from Cathay with a contact number if I have problems)

The thing is, do I need to have a health certificate and bank statement as well? I really don’t want to go to HK every 2 months.

You’ll need a bank statement for sure. About $NT80,000 in the bank generally does the trick. Cheers, Amos.