Emoticons/Smilies

Who gives a toss whether we can see smilies as long as we can see Mother T’s avatar smiling.

:blush:

Hang on…

I’ll try to have all the smilies in working order by tonight or sooner…

Damn, they worked for a minute. What happened?
I like the new ones and the emoticon story possibilities although the :wanker: may require a :nsfw: stamp.

Could it be that avian flu has even spread to the smilies? What else could have wiped out so many so suddenly?

At least it’s comforting to see that each has its own little burial plot complete with tombstone and cross.

:hubba: I like this one. It is so non-gender specific, it is great! Will work for anyone. :mrgreen:

[quote=“mugnacious”][quote=“Quirky”]
Can we please please kill that cow. IconMad.gif
I much prefer a raise eyebrow eyecon or the IconSayWhat.gif icon. Please don’t take this as a rant. :unamused: The cow is so unpleasing aesthetically. It is quadruple the size of the other emoticons :shock: and just plain hideous. Not to mention that cows can contract bovine spongiform encephalopathy which leads to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease in humans :!: Do we really want to be proponents of such a beast :?:
Does anyone have any other proposals related to emoticons :?: We can discuss them on this thread. IconSmile.gif[/quote]

yeah, the cow really sucked. what complete crap. oh, its gone already. nevermind[/quote]

What do you mean it is gone already. :cow: Just click on the “View more emoticons” link and you’ll find it there. Happy Mooing!!!

Hey… since you got rid of all the chops… can we have a rainbow smilie? I would like to see at least one “pro-gay” smilie, please. This one :rainbow: doesn’t quite cut it as a rainbow; it is missing orange and purple. This one is more like the “primary color” (plus one) smilie. And, I don’t want to hear anyone say that this :wanker: is the “pro-gay” smilie. :laughing: You can’t tell me straight guys never :wanker: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh… is there a “please” smilie? You know, when you are asking a favor of someone? Like for them to add a smilie? :smiley:

Cheers.

How about this one:

I STILL can’t see any of the Forumosa emoticons. Am I the only one?

I have either disabled smilies in my recent posts :slight_smile: or put in my own…

They’re still all lying in their graves on my computer screens.

I can see! Now I can write dirty emoticon stories that involve a lot of :raspberry: :hubba: :shocker: and yes… even :wanker: !

I hope everyone can see the emoticons now - if you can’t, it’s because you haven’t change your bookmarks. Forumosa.com will automatically take you to www.forumosa.com/taiwan/, which is the version we will be using in the future. (The better for google to see us)

Let me know if there are any other emoticons you would like to add. Best if they’re not over 16 pixels tall… :rainbow:

I recommend all the gifs in my signature. Check out the whole range at
stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/
(The website is down at the moment but the index still works fine.)

Plenty of good smaller ones to choose from at the above site. In fact, I see you’re using quite a few of them already.
Is there some kind of smiley warehouse where website owners go for all their smiley needs or what? How does the whole thing work?

I like your kissy-kissy one, Spack, but I’m a bit worried by all the violence you’ve got on display there. :wink:

Thing is, since the new forumosa ones were put up I’ve ‘had to’ take out the ones which were duplicates like the rainbow face, help and cussing, and replace them.

Unfortunately, many of the best animated ones seem to involve blood or violence! I’ll see if I can find some good but non-violent ones at some other smiley sites.

ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles3.html