Employer Problems -- Bureau of Labor Affairs COMPLAINT FORM

I have posted a Chinese language form up here which may be useful if you want to file a complaint with the local city/county Bureau of Labor Affairs in regard to some problem you are having with your employer.


You will need a Chinese friend to help you fill it out, and a Chinese friend to help you when you go to the Bureau of Labor Affairs to hold a meeting about your complaint.

(Note: I realize that posting .doc files on the internet is not 100% user-friendly. My advice is that after you download the form and save it to your computer, you close the window. Otherwise, your browser may have problems . . . . . . )