Employment ARC

I have a marriage ARC and want to convert it to an employment ARC. How do I do this? What must be done? I am employed.
What do I need to qualify for this? Is a degree important or just the fact that you are employed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Why would you want to do that? Are you getting divorced?

Perhaps “Sherryx” is married to foreigner with an ARC and cannot, herself, work legally under her current visa arrangement?