English CPR/first aid Course in/near Taoyuan/Taipei

Hopefully I can take a course.

Do they exist in English?

1 Like

Can’t help on the course offerings, but I am also interested in a first aid refresher in English. If there is need to book-build to get the course, count me in.

Can’t help either, but you may ask to Taipei Red Cross. They did CPR Training in English 2 years ago.

I am interested in EFR (emergency first responder) for divemaster certification. Fun Divers in Yonghe offer it and I’ll be taking it there within the next several weeks. It should cover CPR and first aid and be a half day course. I had a 30 hour certification course a few years back, so for my needs this one is more than adequate for a refresher. Feel free to contact them or me for more information. (I have the textbook and video, but haven’t attended the course yet).

1 Like

You can visit Emergency First Response Taiwan

email:
fundivers.tw.efr@gmail.

I am one of the EFR instructors. I am a qualified Ambulance Assistant / EMT from South Africa. We present all our courses mainly in English. The theory part is e-learning based, which requires you to self-study, watch the required video clips (completely), and it includes Knowledge Review & Examination sections. On completion of the theory part, you WILL HAVE TO complete a 3-hour practical training, in order to receive certification & qualification.

Our courses are as follows:
Primary & Secondary Care. Primary involves CPR and all life-threatening Emergency Care. Secondary (aka First Aid) involves the non life-threatening care of patients. This course is focused on Adults.

CARE FOR Children are a course that teach and qualifies you to assist infants and children up to the age of 10/11 years old. This includes CPR, Chocking & First Aid Care. Also e-learning based.

Then we have a combined course which is Primary, Secondary & Care For Children all in one. This course will safe you time & money.

2 Likes

E-mail address is incorrect! Sorry. The correct one is;
fundiverstw.efr@gmail.com