Entheogen (Salvia divinorum) plants

Hi,I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some Salvia divinorum in Taiwan.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks…

[color=#008080]Mod note: spelling in title fixed.[/color]

[quote=“Frenchy”]Hi,I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some Slavia divinorum in Taiwan.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks…[/quote]

Do you mean Salvia Divinorum? I have seen common Sage in nurseries and even seed.

Very interesting plant. [quote]Salvia divinorum is an extraordinary visionary herb. It is not a recreational drug. It produces a profoundly introspective state of awareness that is useful for meditation, contemplation, and self-reflection. Its effects are unique and cannot be compared with the effects of other drugs… sagewisdom.org/ [/quote]

I just found this long-dead thread in a search for any posts on Salvia divinorum.

As for where to find it, if anyone is interested, it’s available online from many different sources. It can be bought in various forms: as an extract, as dried leaf, or as an actual live plant.

It is apparently legal in most countries, with some exceptions.

I’m interested in ordering a couple of live plants, but I haven’t been able to find any specific information on whether or not it’s currently legal in Taiwan. Does anyone know where I could find that information? And how about importing live plants in general? Would it make it through customs?

And for what it’s worth, the subject of this thread was misspelled. The correct spelling is entheogen, in case anyone wants to search on that term.

I would also be interested to know if anyone has any knowledge about this plant in Taiwan.

What are the chances of running into trouble if the extract is sent in an envelope to one’s residential address?

when I first asked a friend about this year or so ago, he gave me a web site with all the banned and illegal substances in Taiwan. it wasn’t on there but that’s not exactly reassuring