Entrepreneur Visa - which Co-Working Spaces?

Which co-working spaces are sponsoring the Entrepreneur Visa? I’ve found Futureward and CIT so far. Any others?

List is here: https://www.moeaic.gov.tw/download-file.jsp?do=BP&id=4WUru1S9MSA=

Thanks, I found the list. It has dozens listed and it’s not clear which ones are Co-Working Spaces versus Accelerators (which require an already formed startup).

I’m hoping to find out which Co-working spaces people here have actually used successfully. Anyone have any experiences? :slight_smile:

I spoke to someone recently who was going through the application process. I’m not sure what co-working space he was using. It sounded a lot more involved than just paying for the co-working space and getting approved though. Based on what he told me, they want to see that your proposed business has the potential to be viable (according to their assessment criteria).

Yeah, Futureward requires a business plan. I’m not sure about the others.

When I checked futureward a few years ago, they wanted you to do a one year lease for their entrepreneur visa package so keep in mind the costs.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a co-working space that can help with an entrepreneur visa?

I have a German friend who is looking for some info.