Entrepreneurship meet Sunday 21 June 2009

Dear All,

We will have our third entrepreneurship meet on Sunday June 21.

The meeting will be held at Yuma Southwestern Grill, which is located at Lane 216, Alley 11, #21 ZhongXiao East Road Section 4.

If in doubt about locations, you can call them at 02 87738895.

The meeting starts at noon, IE 12.00PM.

The speaker is 90% confirmed, I will get back to you all with details, once I got that sorted.

I would expect the meet to last some 2 hours, and I look forward to see you all.

And - we have an issue, and that’s with speakers. Both had other commitments, so as usual we aer without a fixed speaker. Ideas?

As this is my first meeting I’m wondering if we need to register or confirm our attendance in any way? Or do we just show up?

Cheers

Sabrina

Showing up will do.

How would we identify the group ? looks like I am going to be in town this weekend…

My guess is go for the group of foreigners and if there is more then one group of foreigners there flip a coin :roflmao:

if i am not mistaken the meeting will be held in the basement ( if you can call it that ) like last time…i don’t think it will be a problem identifying the group…

looking forward to seeing everyone again…

My guess is go for the group of foreigners and if there is more then one group of foreigners there flip a coin :roflmao:[/quote]

Last time i was there on a sunday most of the punters were foreigners…

That’s what i was looking for…

It’s fairly certain that you will only find one bigger group of foreigners in the basement. That will be us.

Apologies for my tardy arrival… for some reason i thought it began at 2pm :blush:

Anyway, it was great to meet some like minded individuals, and i hope to be able to attend the next meeting from beginning to end.

Was this meeting restricted to foreigners only?
or was it open to anyone who communicates in English?
:ponder: