Etax software

My partner’s been trying to download a piece of Taiwan government software, called Etax, she’s been told she needs for the company she’s starting up. However, the software is Windows-only, and both she and I only have Macs.

Is there a Mac-compatible version of Etax? I’ve googled, but haven’t found anything. If not, is there an alternative to using this software? Thanks.

軟體下載與報稅:財政部電子申報繳稅服務網.
There is an online version here for Mac

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, the ‘web’ icon on that page isn’t clickable and has no link. Do you or anyone else know where I can track this down?

It should work . Sometimes it works when the tax filling period opens

Have you tried clicking it yourself? Does it work on your computer? I’m thinking if it might only work during certain periods, then presumably both links would be dead.

It doesnt work on mine too. One link let u download and app while Mac is online. I have the software but i cant use it untill the tax period opens

My partner needs to call the tax office tomorrow anyway, so maybe she can get more information. Thanks for your help - much appreciated.

Web online version - Mac, Linux or tablet 【E-filing Date:2024.05.01~2024.05.31】

The link is hidden in the source code: https://efile.tax.nat.gov.tw/ifnw/en/index.jsp
But it doesn’t seem to be working right now. Waiting for the tax period to open.

Thanks - I tried looking in the source myself, but couldn’t figure out which one it might be. That one doesn’t open for me, so figured maybe it was the wrong one. But if it’s the right one, I’ll save that for when it opens.