Ethereum : possible to get 2-5 times your investment in 2018

Far too early IMHO but I’m a long term hodler anyway.

1 Like

I’m positive on the long term on ETH but I think there may be a correction coming before it takes off again. I’ll get some more before BETH merges with ETH whether it comes back down or not.

XRP all in

It is lagging big time.

Next bear market, l’m loading up on Algorand.

That sounds incredibly reckless and unwise.

1 Like

You should have bought ETH.

1 Like

Except it wasn’t. Some people just don’t have the stomach for the variable nature of crypto.

I gave you a like for that because if the whole .thing had collapsed, indeed most would be looking back , including me and agree you would be correct. Certainly, at that time, I felt foolish and unwise.

However I already had the plan to DCA in during any major dips, so it was a calculated risk as I had researched Ethereum a lot and was pretty convinced it would continue to enjoy adoption , along with understanding that big swings happen in this space , which is indeed what has happened. And DCA means I wasn’t the putting in all my income in, just maintaining some routine buys. This ‘recklessness’ got me some buys at 80 USD.

Later I had some shaky hand moments where I sold off some but I almost always bought it back again