šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Europe | Ukraine vs. Taiwan

When laying pipe , I think itā€™s the size that is important :blush:isnā€™t it small diameter piping that is the primary problem ?

2 Likes

Itā€™s an outdated regulation. It started as a development issue decades ago, and now itā€™s more of a cultural issue. People doing it out of habitā€¦ Hence all the advertisements and campaigns telling people itā€™s okay to flush your TP. Same as in South Korea. Is that also still developing?

I think so, too. My local Family Mart and my local 7 both have modern plumbing and are tied into the same sewer sub-system used by (at least) ten brand new condo developments where the plumbing supports flushing with no problems. Go into the john of either convenience store, though, and youā€™ll see lots of used tp placed in the overflowing trash can nearby. Itā€™s a combination of habit and uncertainty (is the plumbing good enough here?) imo.

2 Likes

So you can flush tp everywhere, but people just fold their wipes and toss them in the trash due to inertia? Then I would not consider that an indicator of underdevelopment.

I flush the paper wherever I go though my parents never do that so yeah itā€™s a habit.

1 Like

I think rolling up your used TP and tossing it in a bin is more third worldish than ugly buildings. Ugly buildings donā€™t gross you out.

They donā€™t gross you out. They just collapse easily if they donā€™t meet code. :roll_eyes:

We explained why TP in garbage isnā€™t necessarily a ā€œdevelopment issue.ā€ Now itā€™s a ā€œgross outā€ issue. Stop moving the goalposts.

When I layed some pipe for the first time in 6 days or so I managed to block the crapper
With that piping aloneā€¦ I daresay the large diameter was the issue there :dizzy_face:

The only good thing iā€™ve ever heard positive about Ukraine is the beautiful women. Taiwan is pretty low on my list for beautiful women on average. So this is the only category iā€™ll give to Ukraine as a win.

2 Likes

I disagree. Taiwan has some stunners. Iā€™d say the biggest thing holding some of them back would be poor dental care. Itā€™s quite a shock when you see a beautiful woman smile and half her teeth are stained black.

If teeth are important for you, I believe Ukrainian women in general have crooked teeth. A lot of them are too poor to get things like braces.

Up to your personal taste. I just donā€™t think itā€™s very high up on the list compared to other countries. I rarely turn to look at a dime in Taiwan. Cute, yes. But drop dead gorgeous, no.

In places like the Balticā€™s like Lithuania, I see girls I think could be actual models all day. I donā€™t feel this way in Taiwan and I feel itā€™s relatively true seeing every decent looking girl is a ā€œmodelā€ these days in Taiwan. Although not just a Taiwanese phenomenon, itā€™s particularly ridiculous in Taiwan imo.

I guess it depends what youā€™re into as well. I find East Asian women more attractive than 6 foot European blondes.

Well, I like East Asian women as well. But I put korean women far ahead. More stylish as well.

Theyā€™re cute. But too much plastic surgery.

Most beautiful East Asian women are from certain areas of China: Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou. The saying goes, äøŠęœ‰å¤©å ‚ļ¼Œ äø‹ęœ‰č˜‡ę­ć€‚ I like Northeast because for Asians, I like bigger ones with bigger butts, instead of petite.

For Ukraine, yes, a lot of Slavic women have wide Mongolian faces like you said. I donā€™t know of itā€™s due to race mixing, or the fact that similarly cold climates have brought about the convergent evolution of face width. But dayum the quantity of beautiful women! Iā€™m in Budapest now and itā€™s a huge drop off from Odessa.

The Baltic states are a hidden gem full of beautiful women, often ignored. Russian/Ukrainian women can be a bit cold as theyā€™re stereotyped.

If I was single, that may be where I would spend some time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lot of stereotype talks.

They might be cold, but theyā€™re more feminine than American women.

Ruled for hundreds of years. That would explain your observation, however I canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever noticed.

1 Like

How about this?

Iā€™d say she has some good points.

5 Likes