European Foreign Policy Sucks!

I’m a cheese eating Belgian! Anything wrong with that?
But, we were (are) a small country with limited defence capabilities. Anything wrong with that?

Nox,

Nothing wrong with that at all - at least not with the cheese bit.

Tigerman - Are you Japanese? Perhaps you should change your name to Torahito 虎人. Tora! Tora! Tora! 虎虎虎[/quote]

HaHa. No, I am not Japanese.

You asked for a difference and I pointed it out. I did not say that the Japanese attack was justified… I merely pointed out the reason that Japan attacked the US was because the US, via various policies aimed at the Japanese, was making it difficult for Japan to rape East Asia. Actually, that the Japanese attacked Pearl for the reason I cited is common knowledge, so I am a bit surprised at your above statement/inquiry.

Were you attempting to be funny?

[quote=“nox”]I’m a cheese eating Belgian! Anything wrong with that?
But, we were (are) a small country with limited defence capabilities. Anything wrong with that?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with having limited defense capabilities. How could there be? Anyone say there was?

There are 2 major American Cemeteries in Belgium, where American WWII military personnel are buried. There are 7,989 US soldiers buried at the HENRI-CHAPELLE AMERICAN CEMETERY and 5,328 US soldiers buried at the ARDENNES AMERICAN CEMETERY in Belgium.

It would be nice, therefor, if Belgium could be a bit more vocally supportive of the US now that the US is attempting to protect itself.