European Wii in Taiwan

Hi there,

I brought my European Wii to Taiwan and it was kind of a sad experience to find out that I cannot play Japanese games on my European Wii. Well, Region Code, how could I forget about that! :frowning: Anyways, I have to import my games now. Unless there would be a possibility to play other region code games on my Wii.

I know that for the Gamecube there existed some work-around. You could buy a software called ā€œFreeloaderā€ and play your import games. Is there such a thing for Wii already??

Bye, Sebastian

There arenā€™t any region free mods yet. But www.shinyimports.com (thatā€™s me) can get European games. Some people have be ranting about a chip that can play pirated copies :loco: Thatā€™s no use to honest people like you and me.

What are you viewing them on ? I thought the PAL/NTSC would be a problem ?

[quote=ā€œBig Fluffy Matthewā€]There arenā€™t any region free mods yet. But www.shinyimports.com (thatā€™s me) can get European games. Some people have be ranting about a chip that can play pirated copies :loco: Thatā€™s no use to honest people like you and me.

What are you viewing them on ? I thought the PAL/NTSC would be a problem ?[/quote]

Hi!

I view it on a local flatscreen display and didnā€™t have any problems. I guess the newer models can show both, PAL/NTSC. Good that you can get European games, i might get back to that. I tried to buy FIFA 07 for PSP but they donā€™t seem to have it hereā€¦

[quote=ā€œinsomniac79ā€]
Hi!

I view it on a local flatscreen display and didnā€™t have any problems. I guess the newer models can show both, PAL/NTSC. Good that you can get European games, i might get back to that. I tried to buy FIFA 07 for PSP but they donā€™t seem to have it hereā€¦[/quote]A normal TV would probably have problems with it. I can get FIFA 07 for $NT1200 all in, but from America because itā€™s cheaper.

Thats a good price! But Iā€™m going home soon for vacation, will get it over there. But in the future, I will get back to you. How long does it take to import the game for you? Letā€™s say if Iā€™d want to buy FIFA07 PSP now from you, when would I have it?