✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

With aging demographics, couldn’t waiters or waitresses of the sky double as orderlies? Not condoning his actions but think in the future, we’ll see more of these type of stories. They’re hiring models as BD’s post suggests above, but perhaps they need to hire or will need in the future to hire caregivers?

Also, he could have asked nicely instead of treating the flight attendants like his SM slaves.

Agree 100 percent.

I feel like taking a dump in an airplane aisle would require more mobility than wiping one’s ass. :thinking:

In any case, if those are the two choices presented by the passenger, maybe it’s better to just let the guy do that then deal with it on the ground if he’s done anything illegal?

2 Likes

Ban him flying unless he brings a paid butt wiper with him. Simple.

Workers in medical institutions worldwide do such work for sick people on a daily basis without fuss. Having died a few months later in Samui, I don’t think the dude was in the right mind or health. I think the dude (that’s now dead) was a rude SOB. But I also think the stewardess was a bit of a princess and weak. She should have sent it up the food chain. Maybe ask the chief steward or co pilot to do it. :laughing:

From the article in the first post:

To add insult to injury, after landing, a male ground crew took the man off the flight and asked him if he needed to use the bathroom. The passenger said “yes,” but when asked if he required assistance, replied, “No.”

He was just a pervert.

The chief flight attendant was indeed the one who did the butt wiping.

1 Like

How does people get like that, I can remember seeing people that fat in Taiwan or Europe.

He’s dead so he doesn’t fly anymore.

2 Likes

Little by little, then all at once.

There are some fairly specific things you need to do to get that fat. Taiwanese people (and European people) mostly don’t do those things.

1 Like

Calories in > Calories out

He’s dead.

If I come to your office and ask you to wipe my arse, would you do it because workers in medical institutions do such work daily?

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the laws are to stop other passengers from doing crazy shit?

I was flying to Paris last year. The flight was delayed for hours and it was fully booked. Everyone was angry and annoyed and as I was finding my way to my seat this guy was refusing to put his personal bag under his seats to allow a larger carry on to fit into the overhead compartment.

I saw the flight attendant was having a hard time with the man and I yelled at the guy to do it immediately and he finally did as I was close to him and grabbed the bag and threw it on his feet. It was already a terrible experience with British Airways and I was about to lose my shit with this guy trying to delay us more.

Like what if some dude started pissing next to me or something crazy like that? Idk if you guys flown recently but it feels like all the flights are always fully booked and delayed and everyone is pissed :rage: and it can feel like someone will lose their shit at any time.

2 Likes

Shit like this?

I got the flight going, the conversation went on for a while. The flight attendant thanked me as I left along with a few passengers at the baggage pick up.

I believe I yelled something like put your stupid man purse underneath so we can all leave.

4 Likes

LNFAO You gendered his purse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ummm I never know how to respond when someone says someone is dead. Condolenses ?
I wouldn’t wish that on him but he should have still wiped his own arse, I’m sure there must be some sort of extended arse wiping brush available.

Having an air stewardess wipe his arse might have been on his bucket list.

1 Like

3 Likes

Well he definitely got that one wiped off the list.

1 Like

The law of the land applies as usual on the ground. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s any law that prevents people from just acting like assholes. If there were the whole population of France would be in prison.

Therein lies at least part of the problem :slight_smile: