✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

Ah, I read the below as you “grabbed the bag and threw it on his feet” which is an entirely different level of response.

Yes. I grabbed his man purse that he refused to put under the seats arguing for a good few minutes on how he shouldn’t have to after being asked politely. We would have had to wait and check the other luggage in and it would have caused more delays.

So yes. I grabbed it and threw it at the bottom of his seat so we can get it moving. Everyone was happy, except maybe him. No one had time for his BS that day.

2 Likes

No–not for all the tea in China. :laughing: :cowboy_hat_face:

But I would never become a waitress/waiter in the sky in the first place. What I am saying is that given aging demographics should a waitress in the sky transition more into a caregiver role? Different job role but one that may become increasingly popular

1 Like

How about some sort of inflight bidet that uses the difference between cabin pressure and atmospheric pressure to clean ?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am totally indifferent, but I bet the FA union is breathing a sigh of relief.

1 Like

wow ! what a tool??

1 Like

20 posts were split to a new topic: Poo on Plane

4 posts were split to a new topic: :airplane: EasyJet | Chaos on EasyJet Plane as Passenger Poos on Floor