✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

If he’s seriously that fat, maybe he could convince EVA Air to let him back on if he goes to Taipei to have weight reduction surgery.

What would you do, Mr Expert?

On the contrary, it’s a majority group. At least in the US it is.

1 Like

That probably sounded more clever in your head. Not sure what kind of “expert” you think I purported to be. Ass wiping expert? I mean I guess I do have a baby.

Most people develop considerable expertise when it comes to ass wiping…at least their own.

I refuse to wipe the ass of anyone not in my immediate family. That’s just my personal ethos.

1 Like

But, but, but…what if some stranger’s life depended on it???

You know it’s legit. Why don’t you say it’s so?

Then I guess you can call me an ASSassin. Because someone is dying unwiped.

Edit: wow, that word has “ass” in it twice.

2 Likes

@DrewC, stone cold ASSassin…

1 Like

How does he know that? Was he on the plane?

Couldn’t he sue EVA in the USA for fat discrimination? Sounds like he’s from California. I’m sure the judges there would agree.

I honestly have no idea. I don’t live there no mo. My wife has thus related the same story to me via Taiwan domestic news. OK, FWIW, it’s legit then. Let us pray that no one’s sensibilities were harmed via my ignorant slight! :runaway:

熱臉貼冷屁股

2 Likes

This saves her from egregious litigation. If she’d said Fat Passenger she would have some 'splaining to do. Those ladies face pigs of all makes and models on the daily. I know a gal who works in 1st class for that airline who tells me that entitled young Taiwanese dudes are by far the worst. But, because those people can read Chinese, she doesn’t make those stories public.

On a side note if you watch the video of fatso in his handy cart he’s holding some sort of stick in his right hand. Hand not so hurt? Fucking shameful to get that fat and then be the kind of pervert that compromises that young lady’s self worth.

@flatlandr
So now that it’s public she won’t be saved from egregious litigation? Cats outta the bag now

Who is going to sue here in Taiwan? Fatty from economy on his way to bang ladyboys?

Now there’s a visual to induce vomiting. I never thought I’d say this, but those poor ladyboys. I wonder if he’ll ask them to wipe his ass after. Probably not enough baht in the world for that.

2 Likes

Simple solution. The way to fix this is to ask every single passenger after the explosives question at check-in, can you wipe your own butt?

As for her, good on her she has achieved maximum impact in outing this perverted motherfocker for what he is.

2 Likes