✈ EVA AIR | WTAF! Wiping An Old Perverts Butt!

That guy is Adonis compared to Fatty McBungwipe. Pretty ballsy (no pun intended) to put in the PIN at his ATM with those two lovely “ladies” watching.

1 Like

A little OT, but 10 years ago when I was working in a cram school for younger kiddies, the director asked me to help an 8 year old pee in the bathroom. As in, he wanted me to take his pants down and help direct his aim. I laughed and basically told him to “go screw”, which is probably why I wasn’t asked to come back there. Likewise, she should have told the dude to go f*** off if it was such an issue for her. I don’t think there’s an airline exec in the world that would’ve reprimanded her for refusing that kind of request, so I’m not sure why she agreed to it.

3 Likes

Once he dozes off his retirement fund will be drained.

I can tell you how I know that!

(Looks down)

This reminds me of a story from a few years ago, in which a guy pretending to be retarded managed to persuade some woman at Wal-Mart (or somewhere like that) to change his diaper.

And then there was the prank-caller who phoned McDonalds and persuaded the teenage clerks there to strip-search one another.

1 Like

not quite buddy…
yeah, there’s plenty but majority?

also, gotta say… when I first arrived in TW I was shocked by how many overweight people I saw.
The global consumption of processed shit food is not exclusive of anywhere. One older, honest Taiwanese teacher I had answered affirmatively when I asked her whether people in TW now were fatter than before. (no brainer).
Nonetheless, that guy is a fat pig. He shouldn’t have been allowed to board the flight alone in his condition. I can’t help but wonder how he’s getting around or what his plan is for his stay and eventual return.

1 Like

People who are differently-proportioned are no less attractive than thin people; in fact thin people are mentally ill and are a product of patriarchal oppression. Your remark is judgmental and discriminatory, and your failure to accept this man’s valid life choices is a crime against society. You shall be taken from here to a place of correction, where beautiful, grossly obese women will show you the error of your ways.

1 Like

So ahead of his time:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uV6bJ45Hxco

1 Like

G K Chesterton, even more so.

In Praise of Pigs

If they know they need assistance than they need to bring it, or at least inform the airline that they’ll going to need it, in which case they probably going to be turned away.

1 Like

Xinjiang Province?

There you go!

He’ll be healed and have lost weight!

This is why I prefer ground customer service, even baggage, to flying. In that pressured can, halp is not on its way, you are on your own and you may be locked up with drunks, perverts and any other kind of in between PIA passengers. At least on the ground you can call for help/your station manager, you have more room to maneuver a situation, diffuse it… or give it a proper ending.

Ye,s the plane does not have the facilities for a person with dissabilities. Now, whether this passenegr in particular identifies himself as a person with dissabilities or not, that is one issue. He was traveling by himself, which is not a good thing in that case, might have had an actual emergency, could have been more polite in asking for desperate help. The other issue is whether this is real or he was just a prick who took advantage of someone´s innocence. In that case, hope he gets his just karmic reward in Thailand, wher epeople won´t be so accomodating if he tries any funny stuff.

The flight attendant went above and beyond. Was she the purser? The only issue between all women crew is that perverts might think it is funny to play a trick, notice they use a call to compassion. To help teh passenger, yes, but this was above and beyond, no doubt. There is nothing in the training that prepares you for this. And yes, she did it to avoid scandal. She published it on the social media after realizing she had been had. Public netizen shaming. Happens here all the time with people who break social mores.

I do believe that, unles sthere are specific facilities, people who are overweight cannot travel by plane, period.

1 Like

OK students, today we’ll have an overweight person that you’ll have to wipe his … with his testicles exposed! Good luck! :thinking:

Yes, this is the issue exactly, and signs point to him being a creepy pervert.

In which case you have to ask the question: how much backing will the airline give to you if you donot comply with what he says but rather lock him up in the bathroom for the rest of the trip?

US airline invokes home security law and passenger cannot blink in your direction unless BAM; here you can´t delay the drinks or passengers go BAM. Extremes are not good.

I think they would have been well within their rights to tell him to fuck off, and he can stay in the toilet for the rest of the flight and if makes a scene they will have him charged. Let him know they will call an ambulance for him on arrival.

No reasonable airline expects the flight attendants to wipe the passengers’ asses. Ass wiping clauses are not in any contract. It’s beyond ridiculous to suggest anyone would get in trouble with even the most draconian airline for refusing that kind of crazy request. Also refusing to wipe his ass does not mean you have to lock him in the bathroom. I think ignoring him and alerting security if he becomes a threat or nuisance is the proper procedure here.

2 Likes

Eh they were in mid flight, no security. No one can hear you scream…