Even more American perfidity!

And now we know why Abu Bakar Ba’asyir was found guilty in Indonesia…lunchboxes!

Oh God! Where is the Justice?

[quote]
Ba’asyir alleges conspiracy

Alleging a wicked plot to put cleric Abu Bakar Ba’asyir behind bars by any means, his lawyers met legislators on Tuesday and demanded a probe into the suspected conspiracy.

The lawyers also filed an appeal with the Jakarta High Court to overturn Ba’asyir’s 30-month jail term.

Muslim Attorney Team chief Mahendradatta said the alleged conspiracy between police, prosecutors and judges was blatantly obvious during Ba’asyir’s trial proceedings.

Sixty-six-year-old Ba’asyir was sentenced to 30 months last week by the South Jakarta District Court for his part in the 2002 Bali blasts that claimed 202 lives, mostly Westerners.

The lawyers, said Mahendradatta, also suspected foreign involvement in the trial due to the large amount of funds spent on the hearings.

“It was odd that, instead of using a regular courtroom, they had to rent a huge air-conditioned room and bring in dozens of policemen and prepare meals for them,” he said, referring to the Ministry of Agriculture’s hall as the venue for Ba’asyir’s trial. [/quote]

thejakartapost.com/detailnat … C03&irec=2

What is ‘perfidity’? Whatever it is it sounds bad and I’m sure we won’t want any of it around here. :laughing:

(I know. Cheap shot but my wife has been picking on me tonight and I’m in a bad mood.)