Ever been robbed here?

Everybody pays for sex. I mean you may not actually pay for the act but you will pay for it…

Well, I would say that you lost your money, but the lack of honesty sure sucks.

Same thing happened to me, except instead of cash it was my mobile phone, and instead of ~30-60min it took only 10 min before the phone that I accidentally left on the restaurant table was removed and never seen again. Most likely people from the adjacent table took the phone and took off right after I left because even the waitress didn’t see the phone.

This was the second mobile phone I lost in 6 months. I lost my first mobile phone the same way, except it was in a locker room, at the office (!?!) no less. I now use a phone that no one wants to use even if it were picked up on the street.

Picture this: I once “lost” my laptop - from my desk at the office during bright day light. So happened while I was working in Malaysia. There were at least 50 people in the office but of course nobody had seen a thing.
The criminal police came (over-exaggerated the value to get their attention) and took a picture of an empty desk. Right.
Must have been an insider because a few days earlier a power supply adapter and an external floppy from two different people (matching my laptop) disappeared, too. Never caught him / her though.

Have no fear, formosa. its just a matter of time before tha bandit gets his rewards. Maybe he needed it. maybe not.

I truly believe that what goes around comes around. I was once completing this film job. Most of the contractors had left for the day, and I was finishing up. I “found” an unmarked cordless drill and after telling one person who really didn’t care that I found it, I threw it in my toolbox and kept it. A fifty dollar drill.
One year later after a triumphant return to my home city after completing a lucrative contract in another, my car, bike, vintage amp, tools and personal effects were stolen from in front of my friends house. I had my eyes off it for about 10 minutes. So went about 10,000 cdn$ of my stuff. And my ability to earn it back. no tools= no work.
crime don’t pay. Lesson learned.

I found my car (empty) a week later with my ID in it, as well as my expensive hiking boots and other footwear.

of course you are sure stinging from all of this, but you will recover. Mr bandit may never recover from being an asshole.
smashy