Everclear

While this has nothing to do with being in the army, does anyone know if Everclear is available here?

Aww yes;
The impatient person’s moonshine. Never have seen it here. If you find it, let me know.
No doubt ethyl alcohol is available at drug supply companies but I wouldn’t want to trust it. Probably made with old car radiators as a distillery.

Well, amazingly, this is the one I remember drinking:

80% abv. Hot Damn! Nearly Electric!

Just get a big hammer and hit yourself in the head…repeat as necessary.

Does the same thing.

Good stuff for making Yukaflux (alcoholic fruit cocktail).

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Just get a big hammer and hit yourself in the head…repeat as necessary.

Does the same thing.[/quote]

:laughing:

That’s true, TC… but, by hitting yourself in the head with the hammer, repeatedly, you miss out on the several minutes of fun and pleasure resultant from imbibing the liquified grain.

The stuff I had was 190 proof. Note to all: DO NOT TAKE SHOTS!!!

The nice thing about 190 proof vodka is, it mixes well with everything. :smiley:

I used to brew and distill my own. I quit when my girlfriend gave her stupid brother a mickey of the stuff and he and his friends DOWNED a third each and ended up in the hospital.

Not for lightweights or chugging. I used to drink it with fruit juice. Pretty skanky.

High school drink of choice!! Wonderful when you fill a couple of watermelons with it and stick them in a tub of ice water for a couple of hours.