Evil or Stupid?

Is Fox News Evil or Stupid?

• Evil
  • Stupid

0 voters

The Parent Company Trap

Can’t argue that rhetoric. You can only choose which.

No option for both?

…and what does Slappy make of all this?

Gotta go with stupid.

Which one? FOX News? Or Jon Stewart?

Oh, I LOVE this.

What else does he do with his money? Besides trying to make a $10 million donation after 9/11, donating to the Palestinians, victims of the tsunami, Harvard, the George H. W. Bush library? How about…

[quote]The Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding was founded in 1993 by an agreement between the Fondation pour L’Entente entre Chretiens et Musulmans, Geneva and Georgetown University to build stronger bridge of understanding between the Muslim world and the West as well as between Islam and Christianity. The Center’s mission is to improve relations between the Muslim world and the West and enhance understanding of Muslims in the West. The geographic scope and coverage of the center includes the breadth of the Muslim world, from North Africa to Southeast Asia, as well as Europe and America. Since its foundation, the Center has become internationally recognized as a leader in the field of Muslim-Christian relations.

In December 2005, the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding (CMCU) received a $20 million dollar gift from HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, an internationally renowned businessman and global investor, to support and expand the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding. The Center was renamed the Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding (ACMCU). This endowed fund was the second largest single gift in Georgetown University history.[/quote]
To be fair, apparently he is a sinister, sinister man, and a bad influence on Fox. According to PRWatch:

Jon Stewart got it right: the only way to stop this guy from funding the mosque is to cut of his revenue stream from Fox News! Quick, America, fight the terrorists! Turn off Fox News!

Btw, Glenn Beck was all over this a couple of months ago. I’m thinking the prince put in another call to Murdoch, ensuring no repeat performances. Ergo, not stupid. I’m going with evil.

I wonder if he hands back 7% of his pay check from Fox, saying, “uh-huh, here you go, I don’t want your money.”

A sinister player in the New World Order if I’ve ever seen one. Undoubtedly a member of the Illuminati.

It’s the Freemasons in league with Jewish bankers.

It’s the Freemasons in league with Jewish bankers.[/quote]

Jimi, friend or not, if you knew what I know about the struggle for liberty and freedom that’s going on right now in the USA, you wouldn’t be making jokes like this. As we jest, the Freemasons threaten the very heart of this battle. The Illuminati is no joke. The Internet is filled with videos of its former members confessing their demonic role. I know you’ll laught when I say this, but it’s the Illuminati’s New World Order that was behind the demolition of the World Trade Center buildings.

Did u even watch the clip? I am going to assume u did. Therefore, are u actually defending Fox News? I don’t know u and not sure if your comments here and below about the illuminati are tongue in cheek, so I will give you the benefit.

[color=#008000]Hey, guys, please make sure that in future you use the Reply button rather than the Quote button when replying. We can all read the post above as well. [/color]

This is a very interesting comment. Perhaps you ask the others here what I meant, as they seem to understand my remarks.

[color=#008000]Hey, guys, please make sure that in future you use the Reply button rather than the Quote button when replying. We can all read the post above as well. [/color]

Why ask others? I asked you. Do you know what you meant?

It’s just that I thought this was so straightforward, I can’t imagine there’s any confusion. Certainly the two others here clearly got my message. But just to clear this up, I am not defending FOX News.

Now it’s my turn for questions. Are you British?

This is starting to feel like a blind date. Not British. And I guess the confusion is the raison d’etre * of the poll. Yes, it’s a given that Fox News sucks. What’s up for debate is whether they are willfully immoral racists or simply ignorant ratings whores.

*not French either.

[color=#008000]Of course it’s bloody French. [/color]

Let me give you a third notion there my friend. It is the concensus of libertarians in the USA that FOX is deliberately spreading this confusion as part of a campaign of hate among global citizens. The same group of elites behind spreading a message opposing the mosque is also behind building it. This is a plan in which you and I are enemy and the goal is that we should hate each other. And not just that, Slappy, this is the same group that destroyed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 911.

I’m not making this up and if you need the sources, I can give them to you. It’s ALL a conspiracy. It is the Illuminati, make no joke of that.

No option for “Inanely Annoying.”

No option for 'patriotic mouthpiece for real patriotic Americans who are patriotic and love their country and stuff."?

No guys. No options other than stupid or evil. That’s the point. There can be no other options. But thanks for all the fish.

No options? That’s only in a liberal muslim Marxist society.

True. Fortunately this is not that. There are two options I should say.