EX Kate School teachers- want to tell the truth?

Hi
I am an ex Kate teacher. I had all I could take and am starting a web page about Kate shcool and “Uncle teacher”
wnat to contribute? All replies especialy with things you saw and know eill be helpful and probably printed

Maybe they didn’t treat you right because you were a bad teacher. Look at your post and start to count all your spelling mistakes.

[quote=“zandor”]Hi
I am an ex Kate teacher. I had all I could take and am starting a web page about Kate shcool and “Uncle teacher”
wnat to contribute? All replies especialy with things you saw and know eill be helpful and probably printed[/quote]

“Uncle teacher”? Forgive me but that sounds a bit nasty.

Kate is an infamous school in Taipei. Everything from broken promises to arms.

The teaching quality is awful, the program stinks, and Uncle is a notorious slime bag.

Why set up your own site for this?

There are already sites available for this purpose including this one.

[quote=“Durins Bane”]
“Uncle teacher”? Forgive me but that sounds a bit nasty.[/quote]

you can say that again. shades of child molestors or maybe an evil teacher movie

Well I bought a new keyboard so you shouldn’t see too many spelling mistakes. Probably a bad teacher too. I really appreciate your valuable input.
As to why set up my own web site? Well, I could talk about right and wrong and so wrong you just get tired of it and want to tell about it. However, from your question I don’t think you would understand that concept so lets just say I like to set up web pages as a hobby.

Anyway, as one said, Kate is notorious and Uncle is a slime bag but anyone who has been there knows that.

I am more interested in specifics. Lying to the parents about the children. children with noticable learning disabilities being ignored, so Uncle could make more money, material so bad the children couldn’t follow it and lies and broken promises to teachers and parents.

In America it is called blowing the whistle. I know most of you think all schools are the same and all Taiwanese are the same. They only want the money. Unfortunatly I came to love the Taiwanese that work so hard for thier children and then are cheated and lied to.

A bit nasty? No I am working a alot nasty

Any contributions are appreciated. Any sarcasim is tolerated.

I’m dying here. Does Kate have a website? And, who is this “Uncle”???

[quote=“zandor”]Well I bought a new keyboard so you shouldn’t see too many spelling mistakes. Probably a bad teacher too. I really appreciate your valuable input.
As to why set up my own web site? Well, I could talk about right and wrong and so wrong you just get tired of it and want to tell about it. However, from your question I don’t think you would understand that concept so lets just say I like to set up web pages as a hobby.

Anyway, as one said, Kate is notorious and Uncle is a slime bag but anyone who has been there knows that.

I am more interested in specifics. Lying to the parents about the children. children with noticable learning disabilities being ignored, so Uncle could make more money, material so bad the children couldn’t follow it and lies and broken promises to teachers and parents.

In America it is called blowing the whistle. I know most of you think all schools are the same and all Taiwanese are the same. They only want the money. Unfortunatly I came to love the Taiwanese that work so hard for thier children and then are cheated and lied to.

A bit nasty? No I am working a alot nasty

Any contributions are appreciated. Any sarcasim is tolerated.[/quote]

Zandor dude,

What the hell’s up with you mate? We can all see you’re pissed off with “Kate”, but I got to side with one of the previous posters: Your writing and spelling is atrocious! Jesus… am you sure you is a English teacher??? Sorry if I sound a bit condescending mate… it’s just…

[quote=“stan”]Zandor dude,

What the hell’s up with you mate? We can all see you’re pissed off with “Kate”, but I got to side with one of the previous posters: Your writing and spelling is atrocious! Jesus… am you sure you is a English teacher??? Sorry if I sound a bit condescending mate… it’s just…[/quote]

How many “English teachers” in Taiwan are really teachers??? :unamused:

All of this could be said of a lot of English schools here, not only Kate.

Fox writes

Are they selling guns out of Kate? I’m a little concerned about this, since I live down the street.

The school fosters in its teachers a culture of bullying students so those would be broken arms.

So, in what way is “Uncle Teacher” a slimebag? Just curious. He seems notorious. And his name certainly sounds sleazy.

Details, please!

[quote=“zandor”] I am more interested in specifics. Lying to the parents about the children. children with noticable learning disabilities being ignored, so Uncle could make more money, material so bad the children couldn’t follow it and lies and broken promises to teachers and parents.

In America it is called blowing the whistle. I know most of you think all schools are the same and all Taiwanese are the same. They only want the money. Unfortunatly I came to love the Taiwanese that work so hard for thier children and then are cheated and lied to. [/quote]

So are we to assume that the site will be a Chinese language site? It seems that if you want to blow the whistle about concerns that the children are not being taught well, and that the parents are being ripped off, then I assume that you would need to communicate to them in Chinese. How else would they find the site?

I am confused. What exactly is the point of the website? And when will it be ready?