Ex-wife breaking our custody agreement

We do not know if she was using this as an excuse. I do wonder as OP did not mention the pandemic at all.

Yes, the law is not on our side. That is why it is important to remain calm, build an army of supporters and fight with a strategy. Bid your time. Stay the course. Show the kid they can trust you as reliable, not the most volatile parent.

4 Likes

How do you file a court case in a city where you dont live? Find someone to accept your mail?
Its a great idea, if they dont show does it default to your favor in tw?

Thats the issue. I will think on it but as of now I am not sure how you ciuld win this one without being here.

When I say register in a proper county that can help, I was meaning if you plan to get your ARC, register than in said county. Being abroad makes it all harder, no lies. Shit situation for you man. I only see 3 realistic options.

You come here. Ideal.

She grows up and cares about her kids.psychology. Often not likely.

Forget the whole thing. Insanely sad for the child.

If life was easy…for me I gave up my homeland and stayed for my daughter. Giving up would be a life long depression that would likely ruin mkst men. Even moved to a county that would hear my voice, at least a little… No bullshit man, its uphill with a 200kg boulder in 38 degree heat and 98% humidity. But the kids face and love is worth every discomfort. Tough choices.

Or she could start caring about her childs future. Also worth mentioning, this is the internet and.we.have no idea if youre an asshole or not so it is hard to give too much detailed advice as everyone has their side of the story. But the story of Taiwanese wife screwing foreign husband is almost as common as taiwanese husband.cheats on wife or taiwanese family.controls chidren. There are certainly patterns…and they are very much related :frowning: remember this when talking in court and think about face.

3 Likes

Please mind your language, everyone. Thank you.

2 Likes

I went through a similar situation many years ago - foreigners don’t have any rights - no teeth to the legal system - I finally gave up (didn’t want to focus my energy and finances on the legal fight) - years later one of my daughter’s relatives pressed my ex saying it wasn’t right - I started seeing my daughter and to this day our relationship is good - by the way, I didn’t stop paying child support even though I could have (legally).

2 Likes