Execution-style shooting in Taichung

The gall of this fucktard to request his surviving family to give him a proper funeral after he tried to kill them all :unamused:

1 Like

I think he said it as a final slight to the surviving family members. He was in a rage right until death. I usually couldn’t give a dam about what caused this (no excuses) and just want them executed, but in this case I am a little curious about his childhood. He was so full of hate it is just incredible.`

3 Likes

You’re probably right about that.

Killings aside, his facial expressions make me think this guy was not normal.

IMO it’s a waste of a heart. They should parcel this waste of space out and donate organs to people. Although I’m not sure if I’d want an organ from this guy

1 Like

I remember seeing a documentary some time ago that talked about heart transplant recipients taking on characteristics of the donor. Like if the donor had a penchant for art, suddenly the recipient would like art after the transplant even if they hated art before.

3 Likes

I heard that too at one point. While it might be superstitious of me, that’s why I added that part on that I wouldn’t want that guys organs.

1 Like

That is really creepy :mask:
However, I am researching it now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I was looking at that , some of it maybe due to that he got facial burned in the fire? He has that Freddie Kruger type face.

1 Like