Famous Last Words

[quote=“mod lang”]“Oh god I think I’m gonna come!”

(The best way to go if you’re gonna go at all. It would probably suck for your partner, though. Unless she was into really kinky stuff.)[/quote]

Thats the way good old Nelson Rockefeller died.

anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=5093

And even kinkier was how the French PM died in the 1920s (on a sex swing).

I wonder how Bill Clinton will die one day. I hope when he is an old man he will make us proud and die in that sort of why. Maybe while sticking a cigar up his mistresses anus.

I’m kind of flattered. Poor Omni, I somehow assumed his deathbed would be void of frumps in white skirts let alone hairy backed aussie former male nurses.

Having seen my share of deaths I can honestly say that I don’t recall anyone ever saying anything particularly memorable. All gasps, gargles, somatic complaints and occasionally an apology for the fuss.
I quite like that civil war general “they couldn’t hit the side of a barn door from . . .”

My father told me that during his long stint in the airforce he got to hear a few pre-crash utterings by pilots. Almost always the same, “shit!” I imagine that’s how it goes with a sudden accident. Said it mself before impact many a time but fortunately bounced to live another day.

HG (AKA Nurse Huang)

[quote=“sandman”]Omni, Huang is no longer in the nursing business, plus, he’s now living in Hong Kong, so you might out of luck there. He’s a sound bloke, but even he would probably agree that he’s no “lovely coquette” unless the lighting is extremely favourable.
Still, I suppose you’d be on your deathbed anyway, so you wouldn’t really be too bothered about asking for a reaming from a hairy Australian. :wink:[/quote]

Aaargh!!! 'Tis a vision many times worse than that of death! :astonished:

With all due respect to your undoubted charms and professional skills, Male Nurse Huang, if you’re the kind of ministering angel that comes to attend to me on my deathbed, I’m sure I’ll go out with a gasp of dismay and at least one deeply horrified curse. :wink:

Poor Omni, fear night, my ministrations will render you into a peacefull opiated slumber in no time. I wasn’t called heavy handed Huang for nothing. Perhaps that’s why I never heard nary a witty peep out of the dying?

HG

Was kinda surprised that page didn’t include Oscar Wilde’s last words: “Either that wallpaper goes, or I do.”

“Oh God, I think I’m gonna come” doesn’t sound particularly satisfying to me. I’d be afraid of being stuck in psychosexual limbo with an eternal hard-on.

I think I’d opt for something like “I have absolutely nothing to say.”

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“mod lang”]“Oh god I think I’m gonna come!”

(The best way to go if you’re gonna go at all. It would probably suck for your partner, though. Unless she was into really kinky stuff.)[/quote]

anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=5093

And even kinkier was how the French PM died in the 1920s (on a sex swing).

I wonder how Bill Clinton will die one day. I hope when he is an old man he will make us proud and die in that sort of why. Maybe while sticking a cigar up his mistresses anus.[/quote]

Frederik *, king of the Danes died in “front of” a whorehouse in Hamburg. That happened in 1912.

They managed to hush it down a bit. I guess that the media would have a field day nowadays.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“mod lang”]“Oh god I think I’m gonna come!”

anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=5093[/quote]

That may be how he died. Here’s an account of how he allegedly croaked while on top of his mistress:
ishipress.com/marshak.htm

But I’m a little skeptical. A google for the names of rockefeller and his supposed mistress only yields 48 hits, none of them from a trustworthy source. How come? If the multi-billionaire vice-president of the US dies while having sex with a young girl, wouldn’t that make the NY Times, AP or Reuters? Why no reliable sources on that?

John Barrymore: “Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barrymore would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him.”

“See you next trip.”

King Edward II of England died by having a red hot poker stuck up his botty. Wonder what his last words were…

To quote an old Samantha Fox song, maybe he said “hurt me, hurt me, but the pants stay on.”

“I went down, down, down, in a ring of fire,
In a ring of fire.”
(Johnny Cash RIP)

No, I think it was:

“Hot pants- hey hot pants uh! smokin?
Hot pants- smokin? that-hot pants . . .”

James Brown

“I went down, down, down, in a ring of fire,
In a ring of fire.”
(Johnny Cash RIP)[/quote]

Or perhaps something like “Blast those haemorrhoids, this just ain’t givin’ me pleasure at all!”

Or maybe more like “Oh woeful, woeful misunderstanding! How was I to know this is what he meant when he offered me a stoking with his red hot poker?”