Fancy yourself the next Robert Storey?

Have you ever seen Wikipedia? It’s a great ‘open source’ enyclopedia that anyone can edit, any time. That means that, if you know something that’s not up on the site yet, or spot an error, you can correct it, right there, right on the spot. It’s very extensive and quite useful.

It was just a matter of time before someone applied the Wiki concept to travel. Now there’s Wikitravel, which is the same thing applied to travel guides. Anybody who wants to can add to it. Objectivity is of course important, as is not infringing on anyone’s copyrights.

I’ve started an article about Taiwan, but there’s a lot I don’t know, and I’m only one woman, after all. If you know something cool about the island, or just have some good advice to give, go make your mark! It’s a great place to share your knowledge about Taiwan with people around the world. Anything that increases international understanding is pretty cool, in my book.

I added some stuff but am not sure how to do hyperlinks.
Re: red ink - what’s the connection with death? It’s like blood? When I was in school I was told red ink wasn’t permissible because only teachers use red ink so it was a sign of disrespect to use it as well.