Fantasy Football League

What is “FFL”?

Fantasy Football League. (American Football)

Go with Brees and Boston. Boston is finally healthy and due to break out this week after the suspension which is good news for Brees and company.

Thats what I was thinking, but still not easy. All my eggs in one basket. Ugh.

Chou

I sure hope you went with panda’s advice. Boston was an animal today.

The Bone Colletctos 72 v. Mighty Dofu 96.

Yipeeee yah yeahhhhhhhh!! Panda’s vote of confidence was the deciding factor. I went with Breeze and Boston, combined FFL points from the duo 62! Better I still have Dallas Clark and the Pittsburgh Defense to pad my point total. Superfluous as TBC are done.

By the looks of it now The Mighty Dofu at 5-0 remain the only undefeated team in the league!!!

Panda, show up at the next happy hour and the first beer is on me.

Chou

Nothing! None of this thread made sense. Not one post, except for Wolfie asking what you were talking about. This site is becoming incomprehensible.

It all made perfect sense to me, and to most people who replied. In fact the original title “Aganozing Decisions” was very appropriate as it expressed my dilemma very clearly. The new title is inappropriate because the thread is not about FFL persay, but one mans trouble in making a decision, and for this I wanted to open up to people who had a little experience with football and get thier opinons. Its that raw instinct I was after. With this new title only those that care about the game will chime in. Thats not waht I want. There are enough experts availble on the net.

Dear moderator. Please return my Topic Title to this thread.

Finally, TMWC. The site makes plenty of sense if this thread makes none to you. Not your bad just your ignorance of the game.

Your handle makes no sense to me. Moderators please change TMWC’s handle to something I can understand. Fair is fair.

Chou

PS Kenny McKormick already started a FFL topic. I Intentionally choose to not post there.

ok this is kinda after the fact, but Brees v. Johnson? it’s a no brainer. look at the stats personal, then look at the team record, then look at the matchup. Johnson is a 1st string qb. brees should be a backup at most.
david boston, despite his performance, u should stick with him (if he ever blows up, maybe).

ok this is kinda after the fact, but Brees v. Johnson? it’s a no brainer. look at the stats personal, then look at the team record, then look at the matchup. Johnson is a 1st string qb. brees should be a backup at most.
david boston, despite his performance, u should stick with him (if he ever blows up, maybe).[/quote]

Kenny, it would seem so, and this is the crux of the agony. Johnson is up against a tough defense, while Brees has both Boston’s return and the Jags weak pass defense going for him. Going stricly by the numbers does not always work.

It looks like I made the right decision, but we will not know until the Monday night game is over, eh?

Chou

Need help, Defensive issue.

Dallas or Pittsburgh to start this week?

Use a nuber two pencil and support yoour decision with a one paragraph argument.

Chou