Fart Pranks

I can’t stop watching these.

3 Likes
1 Like

Was in church one time a few years ago, in Taipei, when an elderly lady in pew behind us, let out a big one.
My youngest turned to me, and I was like, be quiet, I know, etc., because he was going to say our loud it was her. lol

4 Likes

Perhaps Fart Pranks would be better suited for the YouTube forum instead of ‘arts’?

I get they rhyme, but the meaning completely changes with that one letter.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean about the rhyming. Farts have different rhythms, though!

I’ll see if I can change this to YouTube. If I can’t, I wouldn’t mind if a mod did this.

Edit: change made.

Arts and Farts

Laughing now.

1 Like

Farts and art share a long history. Japan and France for sure.

1 Like

Humorbagel is a huge hit with my kids. Our favorites are his long farts and his porta pottie bits

2 Likes

Smelling his own farts.

PEWWWW!!! :joy:

1 Like

Why is this funny? It happens all the time in Taiwan and nobody laughs about it…

1 Like

Really? I haven’t experienced this and I’ve seen all kinds of weirdness at the pool.

For shure. Older blokes think nothing of it to fart in public. Had someone do it next to me on the MRT a couple weeks ago. He was not doing it for a laugh. When you get respect for being old for free some weird stuff happens.

1 Like

Parkour!

:rofl:

1 Like

Smelling your own farts. Laughed so hard.

1 Like

As long as he’s not wearing shorts and a trickle of watery rust-coloured fluid comes running down the back of his knee

1 Like

I really shouldn’t be watching this at work. Trying my best to keep the laughter low-key.

I love farting in the security pods at offices and airports.

1 Like