Fast Drunk

Fast drunk is sparkling wine with a gin or vodka. Gin and tonic will get you drunk faster than only gin.
Prosecco with pimms no 1 is good too.
Bubbles in Champagne makes girls happy.

Edit: Was quoting from another thread:

1 Like

So you want the happy of champagne and the drunk of gin or vodka? But with the ā€œlike drunk right nowā€ option of adding shots?

Ah, youth.

1 Like

I assumed @tango42 was oldā€¦ Am I wrong?

@tango42 is omnipotent and ageless.

4 Likes

Define old. :grandpa: :ponder:

Not as fast as straight spirits. Mainlined.

1 Like

I can drink a bottle of Scotch, and not feel drunk. Eight beers or glasses of wine, though, and Iā€™m a bit wasted. It could have something to do with me diluting the Scotch with water.
Iā€™ve always found the practical solution to getting drunk quickly is Stroh rum shots. Have enough of those, and you wonā€™t remember your name.

In which order?

1 Like

I canā€™t remember.

2 Likes

B4 or after the falling down?

Usually one of those mini Jim Beam bottles they sell at 711/Family Mart here (what do we call these, a ā€œmickeyā€ or a ā€œcoonerā€?) and some soda water is the way to go. If youā€™re in a rush just pour the Beam into the soda water.

Over 50 :rofl:.

over 80

Over 20

so youā€™re old too?!!!

Weā€™re all old!

Iā€™m not old, é˜æåŖ½ always tells me how young and handsome I am :rofl:. Seriously though, Iā€™m not very old.

I was quoting from another thread but canā€™t seen to get that quote over hereā€¦ to give it proper attribution.

actually, some good research from University of Padua proves that beer is the best rehydration fluid after a ride

bubbles and alcohol!

Or if you are in a real hurry
500teq_leveled