Fat bald bastard still picking up chicks thread

All those years of a lifetime’s experience and wisdom, and the best you can do is your life revolving around sex. God, when I’m an old man I had better have something better to do with my life than fly halfway across the world to a foreign country just to get laid. If I’m 66 and my life is still being controlled by my dick as if I were a pimply-faced teenage boy full of hormones, my life truly has been pointless.

The Philippines and Thailand are crawling with these creepy old men - and from direct observation, those sexpats did repulse me when I saw them and overheard their conversations (when they weren’t bragging about “conquests” of whores they paid for, they were whining about the country and “some jeepney driver tried to rip me off 3 pisos”). Most of the locals view them with contempt, and rightly so.

Who says sex is the only thing that drives these guys?

Is there a difference between young men flying around the world to get laid and old men doing the same? And again, who says their life is being controlled by their dicks? People fly all over the planet for lots of stuff. I hear tell that New Zealand is tops for trout fishing… and plenty of folks fly all the way there just for that. Why should it be odd that men of means fly to Asia to get laid?

So, what if they just fuck but don’t talk about it… would that be OK?

I am sure most of these old foreign horn dogs are single. The alternative is to be a 66-year-old single man who is chasing wrinkly Ben-Gay smelling pussy. If I were 66 and single, I would choose to eat local and eat young.[/quote]

Assuming that a horny man in “late middle age” is single, might not always be correct. :wink: