Father of the year?

1 Like

No. He shouldn’t be taking the law into his own hands.

So you’re saying you need to kill people to be in the running for this award?

1 Like

I’d have zip tied him to a tree and left him. Bears and cougars would have taken care of the piece of shit.

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

What would you do to protect your daughter?

1 Like

Call Liam Neeson? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

1 Like

Oh ffs lighten up. It’s a joke. What would you rather I reply? Sure, he’s father of the year. :roll_eyes:

Take your own advice.

You political posters have an irresistible urge to turn every thread into an argument. I’m about done with this place.

1 Like

I posted a joke in response to yours. You responded in a hostile and aggressive manner.

No, I made a silly joke in reply to a very silly post and you implied (through meme) that I was making some straw-man argument. In fact, looking at your last few posts it seems you only know how to communicate through memes instead of giving straight answers. Go on… post another passive-aggressive meme while pretending you’re just joking.

You are really determined to make this into an argument, aren’t you. Anyway, it’s Friday. Try and chill out and have a great day!

Aside from the thorny issue of vigilante justice, that’s a pretty badass 60-year-old. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh look, “father of the year” killed an intellectually disabled, autistic kid. What a twist, eh?

1 Like