Favourite iPhone Apps

btw I have MobileScrobbler working but it doesn’t seem to find any “radio” stations, only songs by search.

Snapture. Similar to CameraPro but it’s FREE and has no restrictions.

You can find it in the installer under “Utilities”.

I hope this isn’t the reason you like it!

Is that legal? I though camera phones had to have an audible click thingee. Personally I don’t care either way, just wondering.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I hope this isn’t the reason you like it!

Is that legal? I though camera phones had to have an audible click thingee. Personally I don’t care either way, just wondering. [/quote]
Nope, that’s not the (only) reason, though it might be useful at times. :wink:

Never heard that there might be such a legal requirement, it probably depends on the country anyway.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I hope this isn’t the reason you like it!

Is that legal? I though camera phones had to have an audible click thingee. Personally I don’t care either way, just wondering.

HG[/quote]

Really? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got Snapture today.
It’s good to have a zoom on the iPhone.
It makes the crap camera a little less crappy.
Here’s to hoping the next one is better.
I’m expecting a 3.2mp at the very least, but a 5.0 would be a welcome surprise on the new model.

Well, when certain pictures were being taken it really wouldn’t have mattered as I was clearly beyond hearing anything, least of all good sense! :laughing:

HG

Are you referring to the infamous “Safari” pics? :slight_smile:

Well, when certain pictures were being taken it really wouldn’t have mattered as I was clearly beyond hearing anything, least of all good sense! :laughing:

HG[/quote]

:roflmao: But you did have a nice expression on your face.

Yes, and let me just say that when drinking with a certain BroonAle, common sense does seem to fly out the door rather swiftly. I mean look what happened to our normally sober and sensible Stray Dog! Fleeced by a latino floozie, no less!

HG

I just started playing Mafia Wars.
Was up for hours last night.
Loving it. :thumbsup:

[quote=“Josefus”]I just started playing Mafia Wars.
Was up for hours last night.
Loving it. :thumbsup:[/quote]

That’s great. If you guys lose tonight, and someone starts whining about the officiating, I’m going to tell them to blame it on the mob. :wink:

Don’t even get me started. :thumbsdown:

You bastard, Josefus, now I;m hooked on this thing, but playing via Yahoo.

Need a posse fast, as this game is rigged unless you have a posse or are willing to pay for one - bastards!

PM me if anyone wants to link up on Yahoo (presuming that’s the only way to do this).

HG

I don’t know about Yahoo, but I’m playing on Facebook and iPhone.
Seriously addictive!

If anyone else is playing Mafia Wars on FB or iPhone, PM me!
I need more members!

me too…

What I like is being able to stream my satellite TV to the Iphone.

It’s looks like sling media won’t have an Iphone app for ages but there are other products that allow live streaming from my satellite receivers to the Iphone. :smiley:

calling @tommy525 !

we need a quick review of this App, please

Thank goodness I do not live in sf or even go there often now

It’s turning into a crap city