Feb 29th North German Green Cabbage Dinner

For the eighth year we are celebrating the North German Green Cabbage Dinner on Feb. 29th 19:00 hrs at the Far Eastern Plaza Hotel !

If you like German sausages, green cabbage (kale), Becks beer and Bommerlunder Schnaps - this is the place to be. On top of that there will be an entertainer flown in from Germany - Peter Petrel.

Price per person is NT$ 1800 (all you can eat and drink) For more information please call Jens 0958-105605 or mail us at gruenkohltaipei@hotmail.de

Groovy. :laughing:

I thought Peter Petrel was that fella out of Heroes that can absorb anyone’s powers.

Gott in HIMMEL! :laughing: Kenny Rogers, only with even worse style! :laughing: I found a Youtube clip of him from 1998 and he looks well ancient even back then. Does he use a zimmer frame these days? :laughing:
Funniest thing of all is that his audience isn’t all blue-rinsed pensioners – you actually see several people under the age of 50 in the audience. Must be a German thing.

I once ate at the Kenny Rogers chain restaurant in Langkawi, Malaysia. Gave me a really nasty case of the runs. I wonder if Peter Petrel has his own chain of restaurants in Germany.

The woman standing next to him in the first video I posted definitely ain’t Dolly Parton.

In this video, he talks with his hand after dancing with one of the younger audience members. Quite the ladies man-- just like Kenny.

Anyone catch this event? :laughing: I’m sure with the cabbage eating and the singing combined, a lot of gas was passed. Did any females wear cod pieces like in this Peter Petrel video? Ossies still dress like this don’t they?

I can’t understand why anyone would be willing to pay NT$1800 to eat a load of cabbage - even with beer - and do it eight years in a row!

The fashion is just amazing! The dude looks like a cross between Travis Tritt and Paul Von Hindenburg! :clown_face: :clown_face: :laughing: