Feedback about Taiwanted.com

The new Taiwanted won’t let me log in using my Forumosa username and password. :frowning:
I’m sure of my password and double-checked spelling, etc… The recover password option hasn’t sent me my password, either (I checked after 1/2 an hour – still nothing).

[quote=“Dragonbones”]The new Taiwanted won’t let me log in using my Forumosa username and password. :frowning:
I’m sure of my password and double-checked spelling, etc… The recover password option hasn’t sent me my password, either (I checked after 1/2 an hour – still nothing).[/quote]

Strange - it’s working fine for me. :idunno:

LAOBAN!

Ok, I had assumed that if I was registered on Forumosafieds, that I was already registered on Taiwanted (i.e., that it was just a name change). On the chance that this assumption wasn’t true, I tried registering anew, but got this error:

Well, I’m registering so I can post things for sale or pets for adoption. I don’t WANT to click any of those options, as none of them are true. Zenme ban? :help: Where’s the NOTA option?

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Ok, I had assumed that if I was registered on Forumosafieds, that I was already registered on Taiwanted (i.e., that it was just a name change). On the chance that this assumption wasn’t true, I tried registering anew, but got this error:

Well, I’m registering so I can post things for sale or pets for adoption. I don’t WANT to click any of those options, as none of them are true. Zenme ban? :help: Where’s the NOTA option?[/quote]

I’ve never registered on Forumosafieds or on Taiwanted - I just used my Forumosa login.

But you have to log in separately on it in order to place an ad, right?

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Ok, I had assumed that if I was registered on Forumosafieds, that I was already registered on Taiwanted (i.e., that it was just a name change). On the chance that this assumption wasn’t true, I tried registering anew, but got this error:

Well, I’m registering so I can post things for sale or pets for adoption. I don’t WANT to click any of those options, as none of them are true. Zenme ban? :help: Where’s the NOTA option?[/quote]
This isn’t Forumosa or Taiwanted - you are looking at Forumosa Friends :frowning:

I was in Taiwanted, and accidentally clicked the log into Friends link.

Thanks for sharing that Dragonbones. I’m curious as to where you accidently clicked on the log-in to Friends link.

one line above the Language Exchange posts

:blush:

I have to admit, I didn’t know what “taiwanted.com” was and wondered where the classifieds had gone. I wouldn’t have gone there thinking it as buy/sell if I hadn’t seen the old name in the same place before. You might want to consider a clearer title so people new to forumosa will go there.