Feedback on comments in IP's "Morning After" Thread

I attack both. So sue me.[/quote] Message/ messenger: you know the score on that one Comrade Stalin. From your recently posted comments, I know how you feel, or purport to feel about lawyers. You don’t really want Bodo to compel you to spend excessive periods of time in their company, do you? Nah. (Naturally, the fine specimens who grace our forums are excluded from my ridiculous hypothetical. :wink: Don’t sue me, guys. :astonished:)

[quote=“Bodo”]It is apparent you have no regard for me or other posters on this thread, and by extension the debate taking place. Makes me wonder why you bother to post.[/quote] Some might say that Comrade Stalin and I don’t see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, including what constitutes a good discussion–I haven’t a clue where they’d get such an idea–but even so, I don’t see how you reach the conclusion that he has no regard for the issue under debate. It’s an issue he’s posted on in the past, and his position is consistent. Why assume he’s arguing in bad faith? :idunno:

Why is his tone in debate so winsome? :unamused: I don’t know the answer to that one either… and everyone knows that my tone is consistently pitch-perfect. :roflmao:

Why does he bother? I dunno (I’ve asked). But then, why do I? Why do you? These threads are often informative, or thought-provoking, but I’m not convinced that many of us are consistently open to being convinced. On this issue, if it’s going to happen, it’s probably going to take a different approach. (btw, MikeN, [url=The Morning After Pill & Politics - #153 by MikeN approach[/url].)

My two bits. Please, play nicely with one another.