Fentanyl, tranq, etc.- What is going on?

Actually interesting new ep on San Francisco from Channel 5 (formerly All Gas No Brakes, a YouTuber mostly known for doing interview style reporting on events from the Indy 500 and AVN expo to the Floyd BLM rallies) covers that among many other topics in his typical style. I’ll link it:

It’s long but i think mostly good. He’s good at just getting people to talk and not really judging, just letting them present shit as they see it. Be that for good or bad.

4 Likes

I know it from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song. You end up slapping people on camera who insult your beguiling soul-sapper of a wife.

1 Like

Watching it now. Wow, pretty wild. But well-made, and to me, genuinely interesting.

Edited to add: I assume many of you are already quite clued up about all this stuff, but I’m actually learning–I’m even learning a little history–from this video.

2 Likes

He does a good job for sure. And he definitely does have a niche for seeking out some of the weirder shit, but not to the exclusion of the more normal. All interesting, not all quite as relevant as this video or his video on the BLM protests, etc.

1 Like