Films they should never make

A sequel to Anger Management, called Banger Management.

Plot: Adam Sandler gets increasingly angry as he has to cook a million sausages, but they keep getting burned…

Warner Brothers, where are you?

…Wasn’t it from “TheWarriors” when the Warrior guy has a run in with a Baseball Fury?

Another movie they shouldn’t make-
Betelnut Juice. The gripping story about the ghost of a blue minivan driver trying to haunt the foreign tenants of a 15th floor apartment in Sanchong. Whatever you do , don’t say BINLANG 3 times or he’ll come back!

Quote “To lose one parent is misfoRtune, to lose both is just careless!”
Movie/Play???

Anger Management should be in the category of films they should never have made.

[quote=“Captain Shannon”]…Wasn’t it from “TheWarriors” when the Warrior guy has a run in with a Baseball Fury?

Another movie they shouldn’t make-
Betelnut Juice. The gripping story about the ghost of a blue minivan driver trying to haunt the foreign tenants of a 15th floor apartment in Sanchong. Whatever you do , don’t say BINLANG 3 times or he’ll come back!

Quote “To lose one parent is misfoRtune, to lose both is just careless!”
Movie/Play???[/quote]

Shannon, Betelnut Juice is a classic. Did I ever tell you that Mrs Hill puked in the foyer of the Landis after our session on the bundy rum?

I know the answer to your ‘important’ question. A handbag?

Grain Man.

Dustin and Tom move into the grain sifting business. Winner!

Tom Hill wrote|

No, you didn’t but i’m not surprised. I recall having a similar ‘allergic’ reaction around Christmas day also…hehe.

Do swing by again soon, I have some O.P Bundaberg in my private reserve. Im sure Mrs Hill would love another glass…:slight_smile:
Cheers,
CS

PS- How about “Dances with chicken feet”? about a renegade conscript who heads to the Hualien to live in an aboriginal village on a diet of chicken feet and rice wine.“…Dun’ turned Injun, didnt ya”