Finally Found A Useful Purpose For Taiwan Style Open Bathrooms

Showering, knocked my drink off the sink area throwing bubbles all over the floor and wall, no worries, just shower it away :slight_smile:

In a western style bathroom would have been an “oh shit” hide that from mom and everyone else moment.

Ok, it was a beer, but could have been coffee or papaya milk or pineapple juice which is good for later, but that is beside the point.

7 Likes

I used to do work that generated lots of sawdust in there for this reason.

how many beers into the drinking did that happen?

Yes, that really improves life quality in Taiwan. Just need to figure out a way to keep the water out of my beer when showering.

6 Likes

always have some sort of shelf like object higher than the shower head.

2 Likes

What are you drinking in the bathroom for?

Hard day working, hot shower, cold beer. Not gonna lie, feels good. maybe some music.

2 Likes

Well, it makes cleanup easy.

1 Like

Taiwanese waterproof bathrooms are Great for hosing everything down your dog, a cat your girlfriend, your bicycle your motorcycle anything

5 Likes

And that is the secret to a good life.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t someone be drinking in the bathroom while showering come on what? :idunno:

Yeah I know I mean it’s usually coffee in the morning but sometimes it’s beer in the evening.

Amateur

2 Likes

My ex-short time occasionally girlfriend or just girl not really girlfriend always had a big purple thing up there.

1 Like