Finding Pingtung Real Estate Lawyer

My family has a property near Pingtung area that we would like to sell. Since I live in the USA, I’m not really sure how to go about finding one in this area, but I am here to help them coordinate this. Does anyone have any suggestions or leads? I’m not sure where to look.

Here you go! These is my law office and lawyers and they speak English fluently.

Are you in Pingtung though? We want a lawyer in Pingtung because we want to see if they would be able to pick up a grant deed from one of my family members locally, who will happily give it. He is worried that it will get lost in the mail and wants someone authorized to pick it up.

Not necessary. You can ask them. You won’t find anyone English speaking in Pingtung.

That’s why we use Registered Mail.

1 Like

Could we ask what area of Pingtung and what type of property?

A few people on this site have used then and can vouch for them, they are in the other side of the country, but it’s not a big country and they may have contacts down here.

I can second this, the mail here is good and we use it for legal documents all the time, but I couldn’t vouch for the US side though.

Yeah. At worst it’s an HSR trip up to Taichung.

Second find one outside of Pingtung. It really will normally be better than the good ol boys having a gold dig. What may seem more expensive upfront oftentimes will save money via not getting shafted down the road.

I’ve been shafted a number of times in Pingtung, as have many of my friends and family. It’s just got a bad reputation for his in real estate, despite there probably being good ones. Many have no problems, but wouldnt suggest any there personally :frowning:

Like another asked, maybe offer a few general characteristics of property for sale, as sometimes readers of forum looking for something in a little less populated area. Good luck