Fitness Factory - How much u pay

Hi guys

Ive been quoted 23,090 NTD for 15 month, i need to sign a one year contract. How much do you guys pay? Is there any way to not sign a one year contract?

Cheers

When I signed up with them about 5 years ago, I think I paid around $4000 up front(something like 1st/last month and a paper work fee) and then another $1800/month. Didn’t do the lump sum. I still pay monthly but at a lower fee($1288). I may be paying a little more over time than had I done a lump payment for a contract but for me it’s still very affordable.

We will continue to adhere to the core values ​​of the Wellness Gym:
Only provide the most effective training] to help you achieve the desired moving target!

The Wellness Gym all my colleagues, thank you for your support and recognition!

★ full time professional instructors teaching
★ new original top weight training equipment CYBEX
★ new Taiwan-made top cardio SportsArt
★ latest Australian boxing fitness courses Thump Boxing
★ swept the small class group training Boot Camp
★ Russian Kettlebell Best composite training KettleBell of

Wellness Gym
Experience for a free hotline: 0989-668-026 Charlie
Address: 2F, No. 191 Taoyuan City Cihwun Road (with free parking)
Opening Hours: 07:00 - 23:00 Open all year round

[quote=“juno10”]Hi guys

Ive been quoted 23,090 NTD for 15 month, I need to sign a one year contract. How much do you guys pay? Is there any way to not sign a one year contract?

Cheers[/quote]

I don’t think there is a way to avoid a one year contract with them. This is almost exactly what I remember paying 3 yrs ago at Fitness Factory but I didn’t renew. Perhaps I will go back this year but my schedule is terrible to get into a workout routine and I spend a lot of time hiking/biking that makes it more difficult to go to the gym regularly.

[quote=“charliefan1004”]We will continue to adhere to the core values ​​of the Wellness Gym:
Only provide the most effective training] to help you achieve the desired moving target!

The Wellness Gym all my colleagues, thank you for your support and recognition!

★ full time professional instructors teaching
★ new original top weight training equipment CYBEX
★ new Taiwan-made top cardio SportsArt
★ latest Australian boxing fitness courses Thump Boxing
★ swept the small class group training Boot Camp
★ Russian Kettlebell Best composite training KettleBell of

Wellness Gym
Experience for a free hotline: 0989-668-026 Charlie
Address: 2F, No. 191 Taoyuan City Cihwun Road (with free parking)
Opening Hours: 07:00 - 23:00 Open all year round[/quote]

How many times will you post the same ill-written lines?
Sooner or later, it will be deemed as spam.

Just got a quote from one of the Tainan branches, but they said they are all the same pricing:
New membership fee (pay once): 2500
Processing fee (pay once): 1000
per month: 1288 (988 if you DON’T go between 17-21:00…BS)
If you pay up front for the year, you can get 3 months free tacked on in the end.

I tried negotiating - especially the BS 3500 membership and processing fee (making me a gym ID card) - but they wouldn’t budge.

Are there no municipal run sports centers in the south ? There’s this E-Power House gym I found, might wanna check them out. epowerhouse.com.tw/index.html

I enquired at Fitness Factory medium size gym near Tamkang University (Tamsui): 6am - 12pm

• Initial fee 2500+1000 (excluding monthly fees),

• 12 month fees @ 1288/month (If you stop contract before 12 month there’s a huge penalty on your credit card).

For non-yearly contract they told 3000 NT/ month (no penalty for stopping contract). Or 6000 NT for 3 months. Can pay by cash.

In both above cases they have coaches who could advice on form when doing exercise and give a weekly exercise plan. If we want a personal trainer, however, there is a fees of 1200/per session if 8 minimum sessions. Or 1500 NT/session for < 8 sessions.

I hear they have a new plan now NT 1588/month (can stop any month without penalty), for medium size branches. For smaller branches it is 1288/month.

They seem to have jacked up monthly fees for regular membership (new 1 yr contract) though.

Fitness Factory pricing in 2022:

• NTD 1288/month, gold membership, can use the gym anytime when the gym open
  • NTD 988/month, silver membership, can use the gym on at those non-peak time:
    • Mon - Fri: 6 am - 5 pm then 9 pm - 12 am
    • Sat-Sun: 6 am - 1 pm then 5 pm - 12 am

The minimum contract period is 12 months.
2 months’ fee for membership !!! + NTD 1000 “handling fee” :smiling_face_with_tear:
There is a 7 days trial

Also, you can “freeze membership” if :

Membership suspension : If a member has one of the following circumstances, he/she shall submit relevant certificates or explanatory documents in advance, and FF shall handle the suspension of membership within seven working days. During the suspension period, the monthly fee will be waived and the membership Extension of validity period:

• A. Those who have gone abroad for more than one month.
  • B. Those who are incapable of exercising due to sick leave injury, illness or physical discomfort.

Hope my research were helpful to any

1 Like

Is anyone a fitness factory member and has an online login (健身工廠 | Member Center)?
If yes, can you see your history of visits? I like to track my visits and I am not sure how accurate Google Maps is on this.