Floor vents/registers

Looking for (within taiwan) adjustable floor vents, plastic/aluminum (rust issue) preferred. Online is fine. This is for a vivarium, so adjustable being is the key in case somone happens to have a source hehe.

Like these, design and color isnt important i will spray them regardless.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-m&biw=360&bih=518&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNS2Jzkb4BAx-fZlTHLYBJmEMoQqDw%3A1581865462535&sa=1&q=adjustable+floor+register&oq=adjustable+floor+register&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..0l3#imgrc=0gnfDWTdZN0MBM%3A

Are you installing them in your house? Or does it already have them and you need to replace it?

You should know floor vents are useless in Taiwan because they’re for heating, and Taiwan doesn’t really get that cold unless you’re in the mountain…

Ya thanks. I agree. But i am using it for vivarium (terrarium) air circulation.

Have you asked aquarium stores? I am sure they have more suitable products for this. Unless you’re building a room sized terrarium…

Yes, but the shops.in taiwan (even abroad) dont have much. The floor vents are super convenient. I use water drains now for small ones, but the new one will be pretty big and trying to avoid pouring a custom resin one.

The nice thing about them is with adjustable flaps it dampens the light shining out into the room. They arent perfect for a show piece, but close enough and cheap and easy.

This is what i use now, 3" floor drain civers. They work, but not nearly enough as they are 50%ish air flow. This 320liter tank has 5 and are next to useless, so need fans on during the heat.