Fluoride in Taiwan Tap Water?

Mmm… thanks a lot, pal.

I was so happy because last time I went home I brought this lot of salt. Yes, salt, because back home they add iodine and fluoride to the salt (our water systems also leave room for improvement). But then, our medical system is based on the US one.

I did this based on a scientific study regarding trace elements in your diet and how their lack affects your health when you switch your diet dramatically, like when we moved here and start eating locally.

My wife and her older brother were gestated and raised on fluoridated tap water. They have excellent teeth and have not developed autism, schizophrenia or 27kg tumours etc.
Younger brother was gestated in a non-fluoridated water nation (UK!!) and he has no autism, schizophrenia etc but he has absolutely rotten teeth; not cavities but his teeth are stained, weak, ugly and he has lost several before 35! Cleaning habits all similar.
My kids get fluoride on their wheaties!

Quite a lot of the bottled water in Taiwan contains this poison.

I saw a documentary from Tibet and a woman around 90 years old was in it.
She had perfect teeth and not one had fallen out.

No fluoride there (yet) of course, and no junk food or crap with sugar for her to munch on.

If anyone supports using this poison hasn’t seen the film ‘the fluoride deception’ made by the former BBC journalist, I suggest you do so:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … qwO1hKy4BA

For me feeding a child this crap is child abuse.

[quote=“llama_lout”]
Younger brother was gestated in a non-fluoridated water nation (UK!!) and he has no autism, schizophrenia etc but he has absolutely rotten teeth; not cavities but his teeth are stained, weak, ugly and he has lost several before 35! [/quote]

However England has had fluoride in the water for decades. I know it’s controversial, but English kids’ dental health has improved dramatically.

fluoride is a poison simple as that ! and that is exactly why the Nazi’s put in the water… they wanted to make people passive…
dont take my word for it… do your own research on it… BUT dont be fooled, it IS a POISON… in ANY amount…
If someone just said well me just need to add a very very small fraction of arsenic, cyanide, or strychnine to the toothpaste, and or water supply… what would u say…?
sure might not kill you right away… but the affects over time to your body… who knows what it could lead to…

google.com/search?hl=en&rlz= … =&gs_rfai=

A) nice grave digging, read the rules please.

B) nice polemic, which happens to be just a wee bit wrong.

Get much of your daily news and weltpolitik from Nexus, do you?

Believe it or not, Taiwan is even more evil than that. I am pretty sure by now that the tap water in Taiwan even contains Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO)! And the government deliberately puts it in there!!!

Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are (From a research site on DHMO):

* Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
* Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
* Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
* Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
* Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
* Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.

Get much of your daily news and weltpolitik from Nexus, do you?[/quote]

laff !! :roflmao:
u can dig your own grave pal
:whistle:
fluoridealert.org/50-reasons.htm

anyone who tries to deny it is NOT poison, is not well informed… like i said … do your OWN research…

Get much of your daily news and weltpolitik from Nexus, do you?[/quote]

laff !! :roflmao:
u can dig your own grave pal
:whistle:
fluoridealert.org/50-reasons.htm

anyone who tries to deny it is NOT poison, is not well informed… like I said … do your OWN research…[/quote]
My son wasn’t 18months old, fed only on breastmilk and great hygiene habits had to undergo dental surgery in the OR. Anesthesia and all. Now my daughter who was raised the same way and is 5 has no teeth issues, the docs all agreed that it is the lack of flouride that were rotting my son’s teeth even before they emerged…I learnt it the hard way, and everyone’s going to die, but to live a life sans teeth is well impractical.

everything is poisonous. literally everything, in the right amounts. in amounts less than that, it’s quite possible that a substance may have other benefits.

There is no denying that fluoride is a poison in large amounts, as are many other elements, but in small amounts some of the most poisonous substances are actually necessary. Things like chromium, for example, or manganese. And small amounts of fluorine (or the ionised form, fluoride) are ingested in every single thing you eat, quite without problem. Try using sea salt instead of normal table salt (which many people, myself included, praise for its beneficial properties compared to table salt) and you’ll be ingesting stacks of naturally occurring fluoride. Hey, you even get some lithium, which may calm you down somewhat.

Blanket statements like “fluoride is a poison” miss the point.

fluoride truth hits australias mainstream news:
youtube.com/watch?v=nZBRBPgTOt0

and here is a good fast video about both Fluoride and Aspartame woes…
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq5SpWIJ … re=related

and makes good point… we use toothpaste, and says do not swallow… ok good looking out for the people… but what about drinking water… we have to ingest fluoride if we like it or not… also sodium fluoride is found in most rat poisons …
the “levels” do not matter… the long term effects of ingesting these poisons DOES matter…
food for thought…

fluoridealert.org/queensland-letter.htm

Unfortunately this last poster is right. but we must make a distinction regarding the two main types of fluoride. first, the type of fluoride the nazis used in their prison camps to make their inmates more docile and obedient was akin to SODIUM fluoride…the same stuff they are pumping into the water systems in America and Canada. this kind is a chemical byproduct that industries must pay big money to dispose of properly. unfortunately for the masses, its cheaper to mix into the water systems than to properly dispose of it. now, the kind of fluoride that has been originally approved for use with tooth decay prevention is CALCIUM fluoride. there is a huge difference.

extensive studies have shown that organ failure and brain calcification was the effect of fluoridated water consumption in lab animals over a period of time. – now i’ve read this thread completely before posting, and it looks like many have not been exposed to this information before proceding with fluorodating themselves or their children. unfortunately thw government has been very evasive about the differences between the calcium and sodium versions, and to me it seems deliberate. now that this information is out, many communities have demanded the removal of sodium fluoride in their municipal water supplies. it is becoming big news amongst the public in the States and Canada.

if you still dont want to realize the covert chemical warfare going on, simply use whats left of your critical thinking skills and ponder this:

• if fluordating the water is for teeth, then why do i have to fluorodate my internal organs to protect my teeth?
  • if you really wanted to protect your teeth, why would you use sodium fluoride instead of calcium fluoride? they both have anticavity properties, but one also rots your internal organs. the other does not.
  • from a constitutional perspective, dont i have a right to choose when to medicate my body? it seems that in this case, along with many other topics we arent discussing here, the People are required to be independently informed to maintain their evaporating liberties, which means obviously the vast majority dont think for themselves and are literally compromising freedoms for everyone else. this is just a microcosmic example.
    the sheeple prefer obeying authoritative advice rather than doing their own research. all of the above info bombs ive dropped are all documented and you can look it up online.

Can you please confirm for me the reasons why a fluoride ion, once dissolved from a salt, can tell whether it was once part of a sodium fluoride crystal or a calcium fluoride crystal? Just how do they remember that? Is there some kind of orbital resonance, or perhaps a holographic echo of their recent past, that changes their chemical and physical properties? I am dying to find out.

Scientific reductionism.

Are you suggesting that water treatment plants add pure ions into the water supply? What do they do, buy bags or bottles of ions?

On the contrary, they purchase and add sacks of Hexafluorosilicic acid and other nasty by-products of aluminium production and uranium enrichment.

This debate is not just about chemistry, it’s about ethics. If you choose to fluoridate yourself or your child, that’s your right. The addition of toxic chemicals or pharmaceuticals into public water supplies constitutes mass compulsory medication.

There’s no way of controlling the dose when using the public water method. Is one class per day an effective dose? If I drink four liters a day is that safe? What if I have renal problems or I’m an elderly person with brittle bones and/or diabetic? How can it be an economically feasible method of distribution when about 1% of the water will be consumed and 99% flushed down the drain?

Evidence suggests fluoride is effective in fighting tooth decay when added directly to the teeth. Evidence also suggests it is a cumulative poison. Nothing can justify adding it to a public water supply.

I don’t drink water, I only wash in it. I was just pointing out the fallacy of arguing over the source of the fluoride ion. And it’s not just a question of ethics. Or it is, but it is a question of public ethics, where the ethics are bigger than any single abstainer: water fluoridation raises the dental health status of a whole community, whether or not they brush their teeth with a fluoride toothpaste.

that’s the problem with knowledge: none is often more useful than just a little bit.