Font help

Man, I’m screwed if I don’t get this finished today. I had to bring a project home to finish on my my own PC, cos of the typhoon and all. Problem is I’m missing some fonts (it must be these exact fonts). The deadline is, well… right now.

Can ANYONE help me out? I’ll happily have your babies (once men can do that, you understand).

I need:
“Univers 57 Condensed”
“Univers 67 Condensed Bold Obliqued”
“Univers 67 Condensed Bold”
“Univers 57 Condensed Bolded Obliqued”
“Univers 57 Condensed Bolded”

I have these legally installed at work, so I’m sure there would be no legal problem if anyone lent them to me just to finish this project.

Please help. I’m desperate.
Stu

google.com/search?hl=en&q=Un … gle+Search
google.com/search?hl=en&q=Un … gle+Search
Google may be your friend

If it’s a small project, you might try going to www.myfonts.com
Find the font you need and then change the sample text to your own text. Then take a screen shot. Copy, paste, and crop. Repeat as needed.
Good luck.

Hey guys. Thanks a lot for the help (including the many PMs I received).

No more help required now. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sounds like there could be problems. The file could end up with slightly different spacing.

The solution is just to use the exact same font. From the same company and the same version. If Adobe updates the same font, it could have different kerning pairs.

It’s been a while since I’ve had too send anything to a printer. I did a quick read and these links seem to list the issues:

prepressure.com/basement/basement.htm
howdesign.com/forum/messages … gesort=ASC

Well, it turned out I also left one damn image on my work computer and that meant the whole thing was impossible from home, so my wife drove me BACK to work and then picked me up at 12.30 in the AM (i.e. just after midnight) when I finished. All this was while the typhoon was hitting us hard.

The journey there and back felt a bit like certain scenes out of that film “Twister”. There was debris everywhere, especially big bits of trees, and the wind was incredible. :s