Food Panda Food Delivery

Ordered from Foodpanda on Sunday around noonish…the food took an hour and half from a restaurant that was three blocks away.

Deleted the app that afternoon.

They have no clue. Everyone can become a Food Panda delivery person, just buy their delivery box and jacket/shirt and you’re all set.

1 Like

Becoming one could be a good way to learn Chinese ?

Sure, why not. Ask people on the street for the address.

You’d be on the 5 o clock news… white panda makes delivery :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or black panda if you’re black or whatever

It’s a German company. With Taiwan standards?

Loving Uber Eats lately. No problems.

I assume you’ve noticed that Food Panda expanded to Danshui a month or two ago. Now it seems like every fifth scooter is Food Panda delivery.

Haven’t tried them myself yet.

Today I witnessed delivery of 1 cup of unidentified beverage.

I order from them quite a lot actually, they are good.

1 Like

What do people actually expect from delivered food quality?

1 Like

" Eighty percent of food delivery workers fear traffic accidents, survey shows"

Really? How about driving according to traffic law?

Check all the times, how is this still ok? This is probably the 5th time this has occurred. They give us a 70nt food voucher when really they should cover the whole cost. It’s now 9pm and still no food… I could have walked the 2km distance in the rain and back faster than this.

Foodpanda is garbo af. It’s always like this when it’s raining. The last time this happened to me I threw a fit and wished them bankruptcy on their customer service page lol.

I’ve been using UberEats but decided to give Food Panda a try. However, when I try to set up an account it never sends me the verification text.

There is a “Not receiving the text? Let us call you” link, but when I click it nothing happens.

I remember trying to sign up maybe a year or so ago and having problems then, hence I use Uber Eats. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem making an account with Food Panda.

How do I tell Food Panda drivers to stop calling me every time they drop off my food? So awkward and unnecessary. Is there an option on the app?

They never call me. Or rarely maybe. Can’t even remember.

Maybe a setting that says call me or or it looks that way in some kind of instructions.

2 Likes